is this accent sexy? discuss

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
are u saying this accent is not from london
It’s not it’s a Liverpool accent the city is famous for the iconic band The Beatles. But it’s ok @Garen I've got your back :samwelcome:
3C4BB441-E7B8-43F6-B49B-9F1D34C9B442.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
One of my fav terms

Me too, I have a broadly British accent so the locals here think it's just caadi British lingo, when really it makes it sound so much worse.

I got caught slipping by my brother and he straight called me out on it

:francis:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Me too, I have a broadly British accent so the locals here think it's just caadi British lingo, when really it makes it sound so much worse.

I got caught slipping by my brother and he straight called me out on it

:francis:
leave the American terms to us Americans warya :mahubowtf:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

if i had a british accent, i wouldnt mind this one.........

View attachment 146475

i think on girls this sounds nice, on guys id imagine they sound like weird game of throens / peaky blinders disgusting accents so ew.

guys accents the london one is the best, but for girls it sounds horrendous, they sound like men wallah. this them when they talk:

View attachment 146476
She's a Scouser, aka a Liverpudlian. Somali girls with the Scouser accent gets me hard like diamonds.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
How on earth does a person find a scouser accent sexy laa hawla. The only accent that is bearable are the inner London ones. Once you grew up outside London ur fucked.

Reminds me of my long lost friend who lives in London. I find the proper British accented Somali girls sexy when they talk. They sound innocent and clueless as well.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts