is this accent sexy? discuss

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

if i had a british accent, i wouldnt mind this one.........

image (1).gif

i think on girls this sounds nice, on guys id imagine they sound like weird game of throens / peaky blinders disgusting accents so ew.

guys accents the london one is the best, but for girls it sounds horrendous, they sound like men wallah. this them when they talk:

thumb_49622777_2301368830085450_4239029494310603947_n-6422404441.jpg

x z

She sounds Scottish... disgusting pagan minded accent :fittytousand:

she's english. scotland is another country to england i believe. the area it is (area girl accent is from) a brit will need to confirm cause idk

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It sounds exotic to me on a non-timojilec ajnabi, so I'm inclined to say yes. That same accent on cadaan people is fuckin horrendous.

she's english. scotland is another country to england i believe. the area it is a brit will need to confirm cause idk

She's from Liverpool. I'm no brit, but yes I can confirm Scotland is a different country to England

:mjlaugh:

x z

It sounds exotic to me on a non-timojilec ajnabi, so I'm inclined to say yes. That same accent on cadaan people is fuckin horrendous.

She's from Liverpool. I'm no brit, but yes I can confirm Scotland is a different country to England

:mjlaugh:

he's an american. not only do they come loaded with ignorance, it is a proud one where they are certain of their (non existent) knowledge. last i checked, england wales and scotaldn (and some of ireland) are seperate countries, that make up the kingdom of UK.

he's an american. not only do they come loaded with ignorance, it is a proud one where they are certain of their (non existent) knowledge. last i checked, england wales and scotaldn (and some of ireland) are seperate countries, that make up the kingdom of UK.
Northern Ireland they’re separated but they make up the U.K. also please learn how to spell “Scotland” I would appreciate it babes

x z

Her accent is cute and I hate British accents

there are too many british accents to say you hate them all. i hate some too, but wouldnt say i hate british accents, cause it is too diverse. its not like saying you hate american accent, cause although there are some differences, americans more or less sound the same (plus some of canada too)

Hoped this helps you lot

1602603464779.png

x z

Northern Ireland they’re separated but they make up the U.K. also please learn how to spell “Scotland” I would appreciate it babes

pointing out trivial grammar mistakes like i am sitting an exam and not on some online forum board instead of picking at my (unflawed) logic means my point stands and i won; facts are facts.

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 16.37.44.png

x z

Hoped this helps you lot

View attachment 146477

babe, you are showing me four different countries. my original point was that england and scotland are two different countries. what exactly are you trying to argue huuno. your xaniinyo will not become steel and fall on the floor by admitting your mistakes and moving on. moreover, enough time has not elapsed enough, you can either delete or edit your mistakes. ❤

x z

bruh, not a single person. (male) answered if its sexy. u males are useless