is this accent sexy? discuss

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I am American, but I never heard kick rocks. That sounds like a kidz bop song :mahubowtf:

sis kick rocks is a common saying. the suburbia really jumped out in you. but then again, it is a saying the suburban cadaans say more, so u is confusing me chile

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
sis kick rocks is a common saying. the suburbia really jumped out in you. but then again, it is a saying the suburban cadaans say more, so u is confusing me chile
KICK ROCKS? KICK ROCKS?
8B9E36A1-284B-4AB3-9A00-CD94D31683E7.jpeg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It’s a scouse accent for those who don’t know it’s from the city of Liverpool. It’s obvious if you’re from the UK. People saying Scottish kulaha :mjlol: :damn: :camby:

x z

It’s a scouse accent for those who don’t know it’s from the city of Liverpool. It’s obvious if you’re from the UK. People saying Scottish kulaha :mjlol: :damn: :camby:

im not from the uk and i still got it. yall brits are not the only ones with working brain cells saaxib

edit. if u mean liverpool thn ur right then i didnt, but who knows major foreign cities in random nations and their respectiv accents?

The Somali Caesar

VIP
edit. if u mean liverpool thn ur right then i didnt, but who knows major foreign cities in random nations and their respectiv accents?
That’s BS me as a Brit I can tell the difference between a New Yorker from a Texan accent. From a Californian accent to a Bostonian accent.

x z

That’s BS me as a Brit I can tell the difference between a New Yorker from a Texan accent. From a Californian accent to a Bostonian accent.

lies you tell. when i bring them to you and you can differentiate them all, ill pay you a hefty sum of dollars, or pounds if u like

The Somali Caesar

VIP
lies you tell. when i bring them to you and you can differentiate them all, ill pay you a hefty sum of dollars, or pounds if u like
Just because you can’t differentiate obvious accents doesn’t mean I’m lying. Don’t project your ignorance :sass2:

Trending