Is there anything more beta than adopting a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
This has to be the most beta thing ever. You are doing someone else's work. A man is profiting from your betaness.

I'm only talking about the case in which the father is a good for nothing. Not an orphan.

Discuss.

These beta male threads are out of control.

Is there anything more beta than sitting around and talking shit?
:susp:

If the father isn't around how is that the child's fault?
And why should that stop people from adopting kids?
:drakewtf:

uIslSYE.gif

f*ck the absent father. There's nothing sexier than a man stepping up and being there for an innocent child. You judge a person's character by how they treat people that can't do anything for them. In your mind you believe that because the child isn't going to carry your last name and doesn't have your DNA , there's no point of raising it, of giving the child a shelter, of feeding the child. Wow. I'm shocked. I hope I never come across a man who thinks like that. The true definition of a man is a man who steps up, is generous and caring.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Next topic is gonna be : is there anything more beta than putting on deodorant?

Y'all are pathetic af with your alpha wannabe shit fucking:donkey:

This post is on the edge of edge

There is no such thing as this beta/alpha bs. Probably created by some insecure teenager who gets called out by the football team on his manliness.

If you manage to give a kid a good life then props to you.

Raising unknown distance child hell no what man got time to raise out of wedlock kid ain't my fault. If he/she was an orphan and was close with the deceased and widow didn't marry again than MAYBE MAYBE send some cash every now and then. But get em into my house, taking care o the kid every day to day needs paying bills n shit nah i'll pass. :ayaanswag:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
This post is cancerous :faysalwtf:

You tell little Ayuub "sorry little bud, you have shitty dad, but I can't do anything for you because adopting you is some beta shit" -- while the poor kid is staring at you.

f*ck out here :mugshotman:

Leave the innocent shaax out of it man.

I had to. We drink more caffeinated hot drinks than the French and Italians combined.

When you see healthy strong teenagers sitting in cafes all day - on their third cup of shaah, playing ladhu and dominoes while some irrelevant South-American league match is blaring in the background... :kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.