Is there anything more beta than adopting a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I had to. We drink more caffeinated hot drinks than the French and Italians combined.

When you see healthy strong teenagers sitting in cafes all day - on their third cup of shaah, playing ladhu and dominoes while some irrelevant South-American league match is blaring in the background... :kendrickcry:
But playing ladu so macaan especially on Ramadan :banderas:

Next topic is gonna be : is there anything more beta than putting on deodorant?

Y'all are pathetic af with your alpha wannabe shit fucking:donkey:

Putting on the chemical laden toxic deodorant makes you an ignoramus buffoon of the highest order since your virtually poisoning your body, you can't get lower then this eedo.

There is a lot of natural alternatives far better for you which our ancestors used, better heed this message before breast cancer or some other malignant form becomes your final abode my honourable sister.

Putting on the chemical laden toxic deodorant makes you an ignoramus buffoon of the highest order since your virtually poisoning your body, you can't get lower then this eedo.

There is a lot of natural alternatives far better for you which our ancestors used, better heed this message before breast cancer or some other malignant form becomes your final abode my honourable sister.

I agree I use herbs for deodorant. And I recommend everyone to use herbs and natural stuff.

I use herbs and lemon

:kanyehmm:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts