Is there any truth that Somali girls HATE their fathers? And if so, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never reached out to me once since he left us. My parents never fought and are not even divorced in the Islamic sense. He just up and left us. My mom gave me his home number to call after she got it from his family. I called many times and he told his kids to tell me that he wasn't there... even at night and early mornings. She said she would never call him. I think she only gave me his number because I kept asking and she wanted me to see the reality that he didn't want me.

Human's are complex beings and you only know one side of the story, which you are endlessly regurgitating, I don't belief a word your aunt says or any other hearsay unless it comes directly from the horses mouth (Your father)

Think about this rationally for a moment and leave emotions out of it, for a father to pick up & leave + have absolutely no connection with his children, something very serious took place that made him like this.

The fact he remarried in East Africa & moved their speaks volumes to me instead of remarrying in the west which champions emasculation of fathers, making them utterly powerless.

The sudden civil war caused this change of equilibrium and patriarchy which our fathers were accustomed to back home, they lost all their wealth in the ensuing chaos, they fled to the west with nothing totally unplanned.

The country they fled to by design empowers the women against them to destroy households as well as the sanctity of marriage by design. He was humiliated consistently with his dignity/honour violated something he was never accustomed to back home.

The unintelligent inpatient women then began to kick many of them out or they simply cheated on them refusing him access to his own children, this is a wicked form of psychological abuse that drove many fathers insane.

Some of these fathers today sit in marfishes lamenting their losses or sleep in parks, I know of cases were the father was driven to such rage he murdered the wife when she (cheated).

I know of plenty of more cases were the father was on the verge of loosing his sanity until his tribesmen intervened as an emergency to collect some money together for him to remarry in Somalia to start again in order to safeguard what's left of his sanity

This malarky is actually happening to an uncle of mine at the moment who is very soft hearted and loved by everyone that knows him, thrown out, humiliated, barred from his children and when we saw that he was about to go insane, we sent him back home to start again in order to safeguard him.

Something very serious has made your father like this, don't take this lightly, no one will tell you this, even he wouldn't tell you, every individual has a different threshold beyond which they cannot bare and once that's reached you cut off anything that reminds you of that pain, it's nothing personal to you, he simply assumes you have been brainwashed beyond reprieve.

The idea that your father just got up for no reason or some light reasons is ludicrous for if he is a devil incarnate that makes your mum a co-devil, hence that reasoning is futile, so something very serious that your unaware off took place which has clearly driven him to leave the entire country.

Reach out to him on his FB, email or text with fatherly love, make it long and mention your desire to visit him, this will communicate to him your free from the maternal brainwashing that has almost driven him insane and that you are instead neutral.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Deadbeat fathers lead to resentful daughters and jailbird sons.

Boys need a father more to stay out of trouble, usually girl's still succeed in life without their fathers.
Thats true But theres another thing aswell in My opinion that Leads to jailbird sons in most Somali Households the girls are taught to Cook and clean from a Young age and the parents are protective about the daughters curfew etc

But the sons get a pass with cleaning around the house and being out as late as they want you Will only end up with irresponsible adults that cant function on their own

Cooking and cleaning everybody should know that besides if youre a Guy and can Cook good food your wife Will feel lucky can even suprise her with a romantic dinner

May Allah bless your father the poor man he was probably getting treated really badly by your mother threatening to kick him out and taking all his income while threatening to pull up trumpt up charges against him that’s why he fled the west may Allah bless him and give him peace and wellbeing amiin
kkk this is true that is why most somali girls nowadays are s willing to f*ck any Madows.

Human's are complex beings and you only know one side of the story, which you are endlessly regurgitating, I don't belief a word your aunt says or any other hearsay unless it comes directly from the horses mouth (Your father)

Think about this rationally for a moment and leave emotions out of it, for a father to pick up & leave + have absolutely no connection with his children, something very serious took place that made him like this.

The fact he remarried in East Africa & moved their speaks volumes to me instead of remarrying in the west which champions emasculation of fathers, making them utterly powerless.

The sudden civil war caused this change of equilibrium and patriarchy which our fathers were accustomed to back home, they lost all their wealth in the ensuing chaos, they fled to the west with nothing totally unplanned.

The country they fled to by design empowers the women against them to destroy households as well as the sanctity of marriage by design. He was humiliated consistently with his dignity/honour violated something he was never accustomed to back home.

The unintelligent inpatient women then began to kick many of them out or they simply cheated on them refusing him access to his own children, this is a wicked form of psychological abuse that drove many fathers insane.

Some of these fathers today sit in marfishes lamenting their losses or sleep in parks, I know of cases were the father was driven to such rage he murdered the wife when she (cheated).

I know of plenty of more cases were the father was on the verge of loosing his sanity until his tribesmen intervened as an emergency to collect some money together for him to remarry in Somalia to start again in order to safeguard what's left of his sanity

This malarky is actually happening to an uncle of mine at the moment who is very soft hearted and loved by everyone that knows him, thrown out, humiliated, barred from his children and when we saw that he was about to go insane, we sent him back home to start again in order to safeguard him.

Something very serious has made your father like this, don't take this lightly, no one will tell you this, even he wouldn't tell you, every individual has a different threshold beyond which they cannot bare and once that's reached you cut off anything that reminds you of that pain, it's nothing personal to you, he simply assumes you have been brainwashed beyond reprieve.

The idea that your father just got up for no reason or some light reasons is ludicrous for if he is a devil incarnate that makes your mum a co-devil, hence that reasoning is futile, so something very serious that your unaware off took place which has clearly driven him to leave the entire country.

Reach out to him on his FB, email or text with fatherly love, make it long and mention your desire to visit him, this will communicate to him your free from the maternal brainwashing that has almost driven him insane and that you are instead neutral.

I reached out to him countless times and he hid from me. I have all the evidence I need.

Your uncle did something to his wife for her to react in such a way.

He left us for a younger woman. There is no back story.

You should be respectful towards women and believe them.

I reached out to him countless times and he hid from me. I have all the evidence I need.

Your uncle did something to his wife for her to react in such a way.

He left us for a younger woman. There is no back story.

You should be respectful towards women and believe them.

You reached out through third parties based on all the comments I read from you which is shameful. It's very obvious your not even trying to be impartial here!

You fully bought into your mother's narratives as a gospel without any room for any impartiality even to your own father.

Your so unscrupulously shameless in how you depict your father on her without even knowing the full story.

If you took sides while he is gone, you would have equally shamelessly took sides in his presence too if an argument ever broke out.

Your poor father's state of mind & health is actually better off without having a brainwashed lunatic like yourself trying to shamelessly hold him to account as though your fit to be his judge, he is probably smart enough to have noticed this hence avoids you.

Rule number 1 in parental disputes, disagreements or even minor spats is that you NEVER TAKE SIDES & as a result make things worse, neither do you stoke the fires, you do the opposite and play the peace maker, constantly making excuses for both to calm things down.

You reached out through third parties based on all the comments I read from you which is shameful. It's very obvious your not even trying to be impartial here!

You fully bought into your mother's narratives as a gospel without any room for any impartiality even to your own father.

Your so unscrupulously shameless in how you depict your father on her without even knowing the full story.

If you took sides while he is gone, you would have equally shamelessly took sides in his presence too if an argument ever broke out.

Your poor father's state of mind & health is actually better off without having a brainwashed lunatic like yourself trying to shamelessly hold him to account as though your fit to be his judge, he is probably smart enough to have noticed this hence avoids you.

Rule number 1 in parental disputes, disagreements or even minor spats is that you NEVER TAKE SIDES & as a result make things worse, neither do you stoke the fires, you do the opposite and play the peace maker, constantly making excuses for both to calm things down.

There is no third party. I have tried to reach out to him many times. I understand the message he was sending me. I left my number for him to call back and he never did.

You have a bias against women and you're dishonest.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY BUT, byt you say WALLAHI CIYAALS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE, YOU WERE RAISED in a loving Home where apparently nothing happened to you. never travelled in y’all lives. DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW HOW TO SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE.!!
Coming online on your iPhones, the same ones that you use dissing Somali people, Qabils that you don’t know, parents that u don’t know.

IM GONNA SAY THIS ONCE, there is a reason why women are the majority in HELL FIRE!

They are Fucking LIARS, manipulators and all kind’s of Nasty.

They are the most weak, but wickedly genius Females species that ever lived.

YOU A FUCKING DUMMY IF YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING A WOMAN TELLS YOU....

NOW WAIT A MINUTE... If you believe what a girls say online.... YOU ARE GENIUSLY RETARDED MY FRIEND.!!

There is no third party. I have tried to reach out to him many times. I understand the message he was sending me. I left my number for him to call back and he never did.

You have a bias against women and you're dishonest.

Elaborate on those times you reached out and the messages you sent out, paraphrase them as a summary, this is not something you stated in this thread, all I read was you went through your aunt.

I have no bias when it comes to my parents, if I was in your situation, I would have bought a ticket to meet him (found out the exact address were he lives) with full humility and fatherly love (NOT put him on trial nor come with that attitude) ESPECIALLY more so if he ignored me.

Because his ignoring me is an indication that something very serious happened and he firmly belief's I have already picked a side which is something as a son/daughter you should NEVER DO.

Both your parents will tremendously respect you for it especially more so the parent that feels a greater sense of injury which is likely to be your father in this case.

I say your father because based on your messages your mum shows no opposition to you trying to contact him, meaning there is no sense of injury that she currently feels about what you are doing.

The issue I have with you is that your mind is already made up, even Abraham whose father was an idol worshipper responsible for creating all the idols, whom regularly cursed/mocked him as a Prophet, even kicked him out of the house, possibly assaulted him as well but he continued to pray for his father despite being told to stop by his creator

To accept the premise that your father is the devil incarnate is to also accuse your mother of the same, if he is a deadbeat, your mother is no different either, your insulting her by extension.

This is about you not your mother, his avoidance is based upon the belief's that you will be biased and remind him of all the pains and hard years gone by, and tbh I can't even blame him for it because that's exactly your attitude thus far.

There is a common belief held by the righteous predecessors and some of the companions that obesity and gluttony hardens your heart (in the spiritual sense), you loose your sense of compassion and patience, you turn into an impulsive wrecking ball.

This why the male's who are unable to marry are told to fast because it weakens their desires, I have only observed this among the fat/obese diaspora Xaalimo's including our mothers, no wonder our divorce rates are so so high.

Last edited:
Elaborate on those times you reached out and the messages you sent out, paraphrase them as a summary, this is not something you stated in this thread, all I read was you went through your aunt.

I have no bias when it comes to my parents, if I was in your situation, I would have bought a ticket to meet him (found out the exact address were he lives) with full humility and fatherly love (NOT put him on trial nor come with that attitude) ESPECIALLY more so if he ignored me.

Because his ignoring me is an indication that something very serious happened and he firmly belief's I have already picked a side which is something as a son/daughter you should NEVER DO.

Both your parents will tremendously respect you for it especially more so the parent that feels a greater sense of injury which is likely to be your father in this case.

I say your father because based on your messages your mum shows no opposition to you trying to contact him, meaning there is no sense of injury that she currently feels about what you are doing.

The issue I have with you is that your mind is already made up, even Abraham whose father was an idol worshipper responsible for creating all the idols, whom regularly cursed/mocked him as a Prophet, even kicked him out of the house, possibly assaulted him as well but he continued to pray for his father despite being told to stop by his creator

To accept the premise that your father is the devil incarnate is to also accuse your mother of the same, if he is a deadbeat, your mother is no different either, your insulting her by extension.

This is about you not your mother, his avoidance is based upon the belief's that you will be biased and remind him of all the pains and hard years gone by, and tbh I can't even blame him for it because that's exactly you attitude.

There is a common belief held by the righteous predecessors and some of the companions that obesity and gluttony hardens your heart (in the spiritual sense), you loose your sense of compassion and patience.

As bluntly as they put it they are right:kodaksmiley:

My mother is in good terms with his family and regularly speak. She got his phone number from his family for me to call since I asked. If my mom wronged him, his sister (my other aunt) wouldn't be visiting us. My aunt from my mom side also knows her and is in good terms with her. His siblings are against him for what he has done.

I called countless times and his kids would say he is not here even during the early mornings and late at night. I even gave them my number to pass along to him. During one of my calls, I asked his son if he is aware that I have been calling and he said we told him and he said "okay" as his reply. I called so many times to the point that I looked desperate and it became humiliating.

My mother is in good terms with his family and regularly speak. She got his phone number from his family for me to call since I asked. If my mom wronged him, his sister (my other aunt) wouldn't be visiting us. My aunt from my mom side also knows her and is in good terms with her. His siblings are against him for what he has done.

I called countless times and his kids would say he is not here even during the early mornings and late at night. I even gave them my number to pass along to him. During one of my calls, I asked his son if he is aware that I have been calling and he said we told him and he said "okay" as his reply. I called so many times to the point that I looked desperate and it became humiliating.

if thats the case if you are old enough eventually sneak out with a ticket and visit him if you know where he lives. of course the trick is no one knows or finds out. but thats a stretch. when you pull that off and come to him face to face you both sit down and have a talk.

if thats the case if you are old enough eventually sneak out with a ticket and visit him if you know where he lives. of course the trick is no one knows or finds out. but thats a stretch. when you pull that off and come to him face to face you both sit down and have a talk.

You're reaching and you have a pro male bias and not a neutral one. Stop it.

You're reaching and you have a pro male bias and not a neutral one. Stop it.
Sis stop talking to these weirdos. They’ll literally defend shit if it has a d****. Don’t waste your precious time arguing with them. As for your father, forget him. You made it to this point in your life without him and you can carry on the rest of your life without him too.
Don’t let the resentment towards him ruin your life. Just be grateful you had a wonderful mother. :it0tdo8:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

This is about you not your mother, his avoidance is based upon the belief's that you will be biased and remind him of all the pains and hard years gone by, and tbh I can't even blame him for it because that's exactly your attitude thus far.

There is a common belief held by the righteous predecessors and some of the companions that obesity and gluttony hardens your heart (in the spiritual sense), you loose your sense of compassion and patience, you turn into an impulsive wrecking ball.

This why the male's who are unable to marry are told to fast because it weakens their desires, I have only observed this among the fat/obese diaspora Xaalimo's including our mothers, no wonder our divorce rates are so so high.
Why You defending a Bum? actions speak louder than words he went and got a new family and never Spoke to his kids on the day of judgement he Will be Held accountable for not doing his responsibility

Your father is not returning your calls because he sees you as an obligation, one that he does not want to meet. All this nonsense about him "hurting" that the lunatic pill-popper Inquisitive is blathering on about is nonsense. Don't take advice from him he's not right in the head. Your father has chosen to give his finite resources—his time, money, and fatherly love—to his new family and not you. It's a difficult reality to accept, but you've already seemed to accept it bravely and your aunt has also been helpful in telling you the bitter truth. This is good because most Somalis avoid negative truths and wallow in self-delusion, like the animal Inquisitive who is coming up with all sorts of idiotic excuses for your deadbeat father. I encourage you to continue with your life and don't spare a second thought for your deadbeat sperm donor father. Your best vengence will be enjoying life and making something of yourself.

Your father is not returning your calls because he sees you as an obligation, one that he does not want to meet. All this nonsense about him "hurting" that the lunatic pill-popper Inquisitive is blathering on about is nonsense. Don't take advice from him he's not right in the head. Your father has chosen to give his finite resources—his time, money, and fatherly love—to his new family and not you. It's a difficult reality to accept, but you've already seemed to accept it bravely and your aunt has also been helpful in telling you the bitter truth. This is good because most Somalis avoid negative truths and wallow in self-delusion, like the animal Inquisitive who is coming up with all sorts of idiotic excuses for your deadbeat father. I encourage you to continue with your life and don't spare a second thought for your deadbeat sperm donor father. Your best vengence will be enjoying life and making something of yourself.

Thank you. I got accepted into the Faculty of Dentistry. Wish me luck. I worked hard for it and it's been my dream to be a dentist.

That guy seems like a bumbling idiot. I didn't take his posts seriously. He seems to hate women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending