Is there an obesity epidemic among Somali women ?

I agree with you, been on this crusade for a while, but why on earth do you have the image of what clearly appears to be an overweight Xaalimo as your avatar? why promote them inadvertently?

There is no denying that some Xalimos are indeed fat. However, i've noticed that what you consider 'fat' isn't what the vast majority would consider strictly fat.

I've read some of your posts and you seem to unrealistically expect women to be straight up and down and for them to have hardly any fat in areas they are meant to have fat in.

Example: you would probably consider her body to be fat, whilst the vast majority would consider that a nice feminine physique:

dc9917521ef72db48f229f5b611e001d.jpg

50-55kg is near enough underweight for a woman who is 5'5 and a above. I fear what you advocate is for anorexia and a near enough impossible physique for women, especially women with high estrogen who are naturally pear shaped or in even luckier cases hourglass. Due to genetics Somali women are naturally pear shaped. Some however, have unfortunately let themselves go so much that they have become shapeless.

There is no denying that some Xalimos are indeed fat. However, i've noticed that what you consider 'fat' isn't what the vast majority would consider strictly fat.

I've read some of your posts and you seem to unrealistically expect women to be straight up and down and for them to have hardly any fat in areas they are meant to have fat in.

Example: you would probably consider her body to be fat, whilst the vast majority would consider that a nice feminine physique:

View attachment 84565

50-55kg is near enough underweight for a woman who is 5'5 and a above. I fear what you advocate is for anorexia and a near enough impossible physique for women, especially women with high estrogen who are naturally pear shaped or in even luckier cases hourglass. Due to genetics Somali women are naturally pear shaped. Some however, have unfortunately let themselves go so much that they have become shapeless.
People who like anorexic women have low T.

This actually has me baffled.

The line between obesity and natural thickness of African women is a FINE line. What defines obesity and what defines thickness. African women in nature or in their natural state are more prone to be thicker, hold more body fat than any other races whilst being curvy. So the BMI is skewed as its viewed through a western len, and this doesn't account for musculature and natural bodyfat(African women are naturally highly estrogenic).

images

Queen of Punt thousands years,

Also look at the examples of Sarah Baartman.

Processed foods didn't exist, xenoestrogens didn't exist, yet these women were unbelievably thick,

I still agree there, is an obesity crisis in Somali women but naturally as Somali women age they will get thicker, busty regardless of their diet and lifestyle as they were designed and prone to do it. Now using a western metric with a slight obesity crisis paints this unfair picture on Somali women and Africa women to an extent.

Our high testosterone awoowes would be salivating over these modern day thick Xamilos, Somali men were designed to be slim, lean, battle harden muscular bodies while the women the opposite, thick, soft and cushion like bodies that jiggle at the slight sense of physical movement,

You shouldn't post these types of pictures which is bad for the soul, but since your post forced me into looking at it.

I don't consider her fat, but at the same time it's not my type either.

The pear-shaped physique places the bulk of your excess fat around your hips rather then stomach, hence the illusion of thick, but I don't consider her fat, just not my type.

This type of physique is beloved to the majority of slim-framed Farax's with luugo baasto hence why it's so common among Xaalimo's. (opposites attract)

But I am an outlier, my physique is that of a power-lifter but with better athleticism well proportioned all over, hence my opposite is a well proportioned slim-frame female with luugo baasto.

Last edited:
You shouldn't post these types of pictures which is bad for the soul, but since your post forced me into looking at it.

I don't consider her fat, but at the same time also not normal, her hips are way too big with her body out of proportion.

The pear-shaped physique places the bulk of your excess fat around your hips rather then stomach, hence the illusion of thick, but I don't consider her fat, just not my type.

This type of physique is beloved to the majority of slim-framed Farax's with luugo baasto hence why it's so common among Xaalimo's. (opposites attract)

But I am an outlier, my physique is that of a power-lifter but with better athleticism well proportioned all over, hence my opposite is a well proportioned slim-frame female with luugo baasto.
Wow women aren’t even supposed to have hips now? Just say you want to f*ck men and go you khaniis.

VixR

Veritas
This actually has me baffled.

The line between obesity and natural thickness of African women is a FINE line. What defines obesity and what defines thickness. African women in nature or in their natural state are more prone to be thicker, hold more body fat than any other races whilst being curvy. So the BMI is skewed as its viewed through a western len, and this doesn't account for musculature and natural bodyfat(African women are naturally highly estrogenic).

images

Queen of Punt thousands years,

Also look at the examples of Sarah Baartman.

Processed foods didn't exist, xenoestrogens didn't exist, yet these women were unbelievably thick,

I still agree there, is an obesity crisis in Somali women but naturally as Somali women age they will get thicker, busty regardless of their diet and lifestyle as they were designed and prone to do it. Now using a western metric with a slight obesity crisis paints this unfair picture on Somali women and Africa women to an extent.

Our high testosterone awoowes would be salivating over these modern day thick Xamilos, Somali men were designed to be slim, lean, battle harden muscular bodies while the women the opposite, thick, soft and cushion like bodies that jiggle at the slight sense of physical movement,
Bull. Sarah Baartman and that Punt Queen both suffered from medical conditions.

I don't consider her fat, but at the same time it's not my type either.

Sorry, i forgot myself. I just wanted to get a clear picture of what you consider fat, if not there will be a misunderstanding.

Tbh, pear and hourglass is what is considered attractive amongst men in general. Hourglass in particular as these women are endowed in both lower and top half with a small waist. Childbearing hips though is a good trait in women and i've recently read an article about how women with wider hips and bigger lower half have an easier time having children.

Btw, west African men and African Americans also prefer their women to have wide hips and big bum as well. They are known to have powerful and muscular physique. Arab men also prefer pear/hourglass as well.

What is a well proportioned woman from your perspective? Do you like boyish figures?

Its cool that you have a different preference, i'm just noting that women are biologically meant to have fat in their hip/bottom areas especially women from African/middle eastern backgrounds. Women with those types of body have more estrogen. It is literally what makes the body feminine, along with breasts obviously.

Trending