Is there an obesity epidemic among Somali women ?

In our culture a person is supposed to act like an adult once they reach 15.I don't know how diaspora Somalis are raised but this level of immaturity is not expected of him.:kanyehmm:
:farmajoyaab:
Are you calling me immature?
iu

Even in Sudan, Sudanese bribes before they get married use fattening pills to increase their weight as it's seen as being ''culturally attractive'' to be thick and curvy for women in Sudan. aka fat landwhales. We have a big problem with diabetes too in Sudan because most people love their sugar.

:farmajoyaab:
I shouldn't have said anything, now everybody is gonna make fun of my age every time I argue with somebody.

Its okay, i'm more embarrassed with the fact that I was going back and worth with a little boy. From now on habo, please refer to me as habayar.

Let us accept body positivity, we can’t be all the same size and there’s nothing wrong with a plus size halimos

The war against female obesity is a quest which saves lives!!!!!!

Do you want people to die???!

We need a final solution for fat women. I propose we round them up and send them to fat camps. We can round up pairs of lesbians too.... for... scientific purposes.

Trending

Latest posts