Is there an ethnicity that has gender wars as bad as Somalis?

Yes the perfect argument when someone makes a point against females “incel”

asian females are feminine unlike halimos who reek of feminazi masculine energy. Asian women cook and clean and are all around good wives. Thats why these white dudes be taking a trip to asia and return back as a married happy man.
I’m only feminine to attractive, well respected men, where you porch monkeys who get their necks snapped by the cops at any given moment clearly don’t fit. Have a nice day :abuxyga:

I’m only feminine to attractive, well respected men, where you porch monkeys who get their necks snapped by the cops at any given moment clearly don’t fit. Have a nice day :abuxyga:
"where you porch monkeys who get their necks snapped by the cops at any given moment"
D-1DUQdXYAEgurr.jpg

Reading these comments is an experience in and of itself.

:reallymaury::tacky:

White people must really love coming across men and women that essentially worship them while deriding their own counterparts with rhetoric that could have been lifted straight from Stormfront; I'm sorry, but you all look bloody silly.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In all seriousness the first and only time I’ve even heard of tensions between Somali girls and guys was……. online :mjlol:

That’s cause many Somalis have shit social skills and don’t know how to talk to the other gender.

They use the internet to let out their pent up frustration about everything.

It’s actually hilarious.

Its a bit sad tbh because soon we won't be able to see the 100% somali 23andme DNA results, we'll have other shit mixed in with it.:mjcry:

I genuinely believe these 'gender wars' is crap that was imported by the gaalomadow in the western diaspoor to copy their white/black counterparts. Iskuxishooda because i only seen it happen among the NA/EU disaporas you're a noble somali we already broke enough from tribalism don't bring sexism into the picture

Oh believe me it will not just be me soon enough men around the world will travel to asia to find wifey material Queen you X@@rlimos better act up before yall will rot at home wondering where “all the good men went”
:drakelaugh:
#AbdiExit
This is how being an incel starts. Relax before it goes too far.

We're not even in the top 3. We just care about ourselves so much, other peoples don't matter.

Top 3 gender wars.

1. Chinese women and men.
2. Black women and men.
3. Indian women and men.

Lmaoo stem educated Abdi’s thinks they are god given gifts on earth who mostly marry white women or light skinned Somali women. Preserving my ethnicity is not a hill that I will die on. Alhamdulilah for my Somali genes and beauty. I wholeheartedly plan to use that to my advantage! But it’s soo funny seeing Abdi’s seething… talk about adrenaline rush 🥵
@AbdiGaalDoon why do I feel like she is directing this towards me:damn:

My Somali brothers and sisters, we only have one another to count on at the end of the day.. Don't let the devil divide you, both genders are equally important for the survival and existence of our people, land, culture and language.. Nothing wrong with banters but don't let hate consume you and make you a selfhater..

Xoxoxo

VIP
Lmaooo I love how you always assume that. The slander you guys perpetuate is laughable. Alhamdulilah for my Somali beauty I can go anywhere! Ahahah and my type is caadan men in stem but go off with the excon lies.
cadaan men? C’mon sis I am all for supporting my sisters but choose something else

cadaan men? C’mon sis I am all for supporting my sisters but choose something else
Sis, they seem the most stable among all I definitely will never go for a madow guy. They have a deep seeded inferiority which I cannot handle and the fetishization is on a hundred.

My Somali brothers and sisters, we only have one another to count on at the end of the day.. Don't let the devil divide you, both genders are equally important for the survival and existence of our people, land, culture and language.. Nothing wrong with banters but don't let hate consume you and make you a selfhater..
Let them jump off this cliff sxb. I've seen enough mixed raced mullato Somalis to know this shit doesn't usually end well. But by the time they come to their senses it's usually too late :lolbron:
Some half baguette/half Somali guy I knew used to openly cuss his mom out and call her slag for "making him half cadaan" lool. He was called a nígger by his dad side on multiple occassions :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts