Is there an ethnicity that has gender wars as bad as Somalis?

Xalimos and Faraxs have been beefin since I can remember. Don't see anything eye to eye
African Americans. Somali men are the weakest link and people are noticing. Am happy Somali women are divesting. Alhamdulilah am Djiboutian and I can bring my ajanabi husband back home loool

Apollo

VIP
African Americans. Somali men are the weakest link and people are noticing. Am happy Somali women are divesting. Alhamdulilah am Djiboutian and I can bring my ajanabi husband back home loool

Urgh.. divesting.. with excons and other low status non-Somali men mostly.

Shit, I just got sucked into this crap.

Urgh.. divesting.. with excons and other low status men mostly.

Shit, I just got sucked into this crap.
Lmaooo I love how you always assume that. The slander you guys perpetuate is laughable. Alhamdulilah for my Somali beauty I can go anywhere! Ahahah and my type is caadan men in stem but go off with the excon lies.

Apollo

VIP
Lmaooo I love how you always assume that. The slander you guys perpetuate is laughable. Alhamdulilah for my Somali beauty I can go anywhere! Ahahah and my type is caadan men in stem but go off with the excon lies.

We all know the truth on this.

White people's gender wars has gotten so bad these days there's been shootings kulaha

African Americans is terrible but funny thing is that their gender wars has fuelled white people's gender wars. White dudes stole shit like simp and thōt, white women use stuff like pickme now.

Gender relations has went to the gutter around the world, don't think there's a group out there that hasn't.

I don't even care about Xalimos marrying out. They lose their Somali card. I'm more concerned with Faraxs who do and then get kids who claim to be full Somali. :dead:
Lmaooo I will never lose my Somali card. Alhamdulilah for djibouti! I can inherit my land while being married to my ajanabi husband… free Somali women in Somalia! I feel bad for them but stay safe y’all…..

Apollo

VIP
Lmaooo I will never lose my Somali card. Alhamdulilah for djibouti! I can inherit my land while being married to my ajanabi husband… free Somali women in Somalia! I feel bad for them but stay safe y’all…..

Northwest Somalis are more hardcore tribalist than Southern Somalis.

White people's gender wars has gotten so bad these days there's been shootings kulaha

African Americans is terrible but funny thing is that their gender wars has fuelled white people's gender wars. White dudes stole shit like simp and thōt, white women use stuff like pickme now.

Gender relations has went to the gutter around the world, don't think there's a group out there that hasn't.
There is no gender war in the white community sxb, white women won that war a LONG time ago.
White women have their men so cucked they could legit tell their husbands of 15yrs they "want to f*ck other men and explore their sexuality" and those poor fuckers would be powerless to stop them. Being a white guy, relationship wise, in modern times is a fate worse than death :chrisfreshhah:

This abdi was screaming abdiexit and now he’s crying and saying Somalis are going instinct lmaooo I love it! We dating and marrying whoever we want!

It looks like the rhetoric from Lipstick Alley has made its way to Sspot.

:mjlol:

Soon we'll be hearing about how Somali male foetuses should be screened and terminated.

It looks like the rhetoric from Lipstick Alley has made its way to Sspot.

:mjlol:

Soon we'll be hearing about how Somali male foetuses should be screened and terminated.
Woaaah calm down we’re Muslim. But what am saying is DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, dusty abdi.

Trending