Is there an agenda behind this “Stop The Asian Hate”

It might just be some more of the good old divide and conquer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean we have a bunch of black people cheering while random Asian grandmas are attacked... it is true that all the races in the world have a perception of blacks as being violent.... but it makes no sense for people to act like violent psychopaths and then complain about the whole world perceiving them as violent psychopaths

I mean we have a bunch of black people cheering while random Asian grandmas are attacked... it is true that all the races in the world have a perception of blacks as being violent.... but it makes no sense for people to act like violent psychopaths and then complain about the whole world perceiving them as violent psychopaths
idk it just doesn’t make sense when white people account for most Asian violence. they’re also using the SAH to spew hate on the BLM movement. I know most of y’all don’t believe in BLM and I sometimes get angry at “BLM xalimos “ but it is a serious movement that affects ALL black people and it turned into a joke basically. The BLM movement is now political and not many support it whereas SAH everyone supports ?? Also many are supporting SAH yet are shitting on BLM when it’s both targeted to end racial hate.

[
the Asian position: "grandma should be able to walk down the street without being attacked"

the position of some blacks and some SomaliSpotters who are supposedly not black: "Asians are not human... it is okay for people to kill random Asian grandmas"

it is clear who is in the right and Allah will ensure justice
I don’t think any sane person want grandma attacked. But I really get Asians beef with madows. They are extremely disrespectful and will straight up say racist sh1t. Atleast Asians keep their racism quite like civilised people. But these Somalis dismissing these elderly being attacked are gone. There are too many incidents to ignore

[
I don’t think any sane person want grandma attacked. But I really get Asians beef with madows. They are extremely disrespectful and will straight up say racist sh1t. Atleast Asians keep their racism quite like civilised people. But these Somalis dismissing these elderly being attacked are gone. There are too many incidents to ignore

what I saw for example was that thread where the Asian man was being beaten half to death on the subway and what I saw was a whole thread of SomaliSpotters cheering.... of course you are not to blame.... it's not like every individual is to blame... I mean for example Mexicans ourselves- we are to blame for the cartels... it is because of our own moral failings as a people that this has happened with the cartels taking such power.... but that of course does not mean every individual Mexican is to blame

what I saw for example was that thread where the Asian man was being beaten half to death on the subway and what I saw was a whole thread of SomaliSpotters cheering.... of course you are not to blame.... it's not like every individual is to blame... I mean for example Mexicans ourselves- we are to blame for the cartels... it is because of our own moral failings as a people that this has happened with the cartels taking such power.... but that of course does not mean every individual Mexican is to blame
he said the n word and he was Mexican. How very he shouldn’t have been beaten to death I’m not tryna justify that but why run your mouth like that of course you’re gonna get consequences

are you Mexican?

the reality is simply people not wanting to see other people succeed. people just try to cover up that basic reality but that is the reality. some of these people... they see another person succeed... and they want to bring them down. the crab in the bucket mentality. rather than being happy to see fellow minorities succeed they want to bring others down to feel better. and this has possessed certain people on a mass scale

I don't know why it is that large numbers of black people and apparently SomaliSpotters think it is funny and not a problem for people to kill random elderly Asian people simply for being Asian... I mean the aim of old-school propaganda was to portray blacks as monsters but blacks are honestly doing a better job presenting themselves as monsters than old-school propaganda ever did

he said the n word and he was Mexican. How very he shouldn’t have been beaten to death I’m not tryna justify that but why run your mouth like that of course you’re gonna get consequences

there was zero proof he said the n word. And I'm pretty sure he was Asian. people were just excited to watch an Asian person get beat half to death.

and what about all these others attacks? all these random elderly Asians getting brutally attacked while walking down the street... they all said the n word?... it is nothing to do with that.... like I said it's about envy... and you can just read how SomaliSpotters talk about Asians and you can see that they don't perceive Asians as human

and what about all these others attacks? all these random elderly Asians getting brutally attacked while walking down the street... they all said the n word?... it is nothing to do with that.... like I said it's about envy... and you can just read how SomaliSpotters talk about Asians and you can see that they don't perceive Asians as human
why you bootyclapping for Asians so hard. Are you Asian? Also they don’t see Africans as humans literally look at at China. They’re colonizing many African countries and treating them like shit. They blamed covid on Africans and kicked them out of their homes in China when it’s their fault they ate a fucking bat 🦇

why you bootyclapping for Asians so hard. Are you Asian? Also they don’t see Africans as humans literally look at at China. They’re colonizing many African countries and treating them like shit. They blamed covid on Africans and kicked them out of their homes in China when it’s their fault they ate a fucking bat 🦇

Just because some blacks have a fanatical hatred of Asians because the white man told them to do so and because they don't have it in them to take on whites- it doesn't mean I have to do the same.

It's similar to what I see with dogs sometimes. The dog is very aggressive with others dogs but very passive with its owner holding the leash.

I'm not in the same boat so I can understand how people in that boat can perceive my behavior as strange. I'm my own person and I don't fight battles on the behalf of the white man.

who is this mythical white man you speak of? You must have me confused for a sjw liberal or something bc idgaf about white men. “Just because some blacks have a fanatical hatred of Asians because the white man told them to do so and because they don't have it in them to take on whites- “ this is the funniest statement I have heard bc Asians are the ones that are complicit with racism. When white people commit crimes to them it’s quiet 🤫 bc they eat their ass. They will never have the same energy they have for black people for whites bc they know their model minority status will decrease. Black people actually hold white people accountable when racist shit happens bc tbh they don’t have anything to lose

Have you seen how we talk about ourselves? Literally means nothing

I mean look at the difference here... the Asians are directly challenging the white man while the black anti-Asian are taking on random Asian grandmas.... the Asians are playing chess while the other side is playing tik-tak-toe.... why would I want to stoop to the level of playing in the mud?... and of course I don't mean this stuff against all blacks... but I definitely mean these things against the ones who are cool with these attacks against innocent Asians... attacking random innocent Asian and then citing something China is doing or China supposedly being responsible for Covid (I honestly think it was a man-made bioweapon)..... it is no different than if a person was to do something against a random Somali and then cite Al-Shabaab

It's the white people behind this, and of course they use the black aka slaves to fulfill their agendas. The thing that surprises me the most is that sspot users say that Asians worship white people. When in reality the only countries I know of that's against western hegemony is China and it's allies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’ve seen photos of Rihanna protesting with SAH, but I've never seen her at a BLM protest.

Trending

Latest posts