Is there an agenda behind this “Stop The Asian Hate”

I am not trying to be biased here. If blacks become scared to walk outside because Asians are terrorizing random innocent people randomly killing Asians in the street, I will be happy to denounce what the Asians are doing. No matter how the Tariq Nasheed types try to spin this, running around attacking innocent elderly immigrants will not go down as some righteous struggle. This whole thing is a story of cowardice. It is a story of people not having the guts to take on whites and so attacking Asians who can barely defend themselves instead. No matter how anyone tries to spin things, that is the objective reality of the situation.

First of all I’m not talking about hate toward each other there are more people than Black, White and Asian. I’m talking about in general where is the hate towards Asians? I need some statistics

the reality is there regardless of whether I provide statistics. Reality exists independent of perception. I have been following these things closely. I could spend a lot of time posting the incidents but I have things to do. I have followed this and I know what has happened.

This has not been Somalis attacking Asians. Anyways, the data is out there and easy to find. I could post all kinds of info but I am in the middle of some stuff. And I mean... my time has value to it. I've done the homework on this and I know what's happened. But I'm busy and I don't want to invest the time to dig up and present everything. It's there and whoever studies this thoroughly will find what I have found. What is getting reported on a wide scale is only the tip of the iceberg. Frankly, the media covers for AA crime. There were tons of incidents of AAs committing crimes against Asians but the media was quiet until it was a white person.

one of the tip-offs of whether the attacker is AA is the article doesn't mention his race... anyone who has studied this will see.... I mention this to illustrate how the media is covering... I have no problem with anyone but when people attack people I have a problem... even the way people here talk about Asians shows how a lot of people don't even perceive Asians as human... if these attacks were against Somalis, people would be furious but the people don't care since they're Asian

why do I feel like the Asians did something racist and that part of the video was cut off bc why would they say “don’t ever disrespect the black woman again” and look how they tried to look innocent and miskeen. this video makes the madows look like aggressors but how do we know they weren’t defending their own 🤔 I would believe that bc ive experienced rude ass Asian ladies at nail salons

BLM definitely has an agenda but black hate is not even comparable to Asian. In anyway. Just use this forum as an example
Hate is an individual thing. If you harm me cause I am Asian, my pain is not less because blacks get more hate. You can’t say people who is being targeted hey there are worse people so move on. Asians say blacks harass them more than anyone. If that’s their experience I’m not gonna called them liars

GemState

36/21
VIP
Asians are some of the most affluent groups in the West, and don't suffer nearly as much discrimination as Black people or Muslims do. Their median income is higher than anybody else's ffs

I've got no sympathy for them tbh, the way they worship Cadaans is also something I really dislike, they've got no backbone

Hate is an individual thing. If you harm me cause I am Asian, my pain is not less because blacks get more hate. You can’t say people who is being targeted hey there are worse people so move on. Asians say blacks harass them more than anyone. If that’s their experience I’m not gonna called them liars
100%. we can’t deny how badly black people have it compared to others.

why do I feel like the Asians did something racist and that part of the video was cut off bc why would they say “don’t ever disrespect the black woman again” and look how they tried to look innocent and miskeen. this video makes the madows look like aggressors but how do we know they weren’t defending their own 🤔 I would believe that bc ive experienced rude ass Asian ladies at nail salons

Just look at the outfits alone. That should tell you it’s not real. These people stage things. All these people are shills.

it's not harassment. it's assaulting and killing. and the media is covering.

FD3BEF32-E3D3-4F03-9DDF-841264730B0C.jpeg

now this was very likely put together by a white person. there have been incidents where it's a white person. but the majority of cases it is a black person.

I don't get why people here are acting like they are AAs. are the people here blacks? it isn't Somalis doing this.

It's not all that different than what's been going on with the violence against Somalis in South Africa. I have nothing personal against anyone but people (not you, of course) defending these attacks is like defending the violence against Somalis in South Africa.

it's not like I have anything personal against South Africans. but the South Africans are clearly in the wrong in that instance.

Just look at the outfits alone. That should tell you it’s not real. These people stage things. All these people are shills.
is Biden paying them ?? 🤔 it just doesn’t make any sense. “We’re getting hate crimed bc people think we caused covid “ okay then where was this “hate” when covid began last year 🤭 we have a vaccine now

it's not harassment. it's assaulting and killing. and the media is covering.

View attachment 178911

now this was very likely put together by a white person. there have been incidents where it's a white person. but the majority of cases it is a black person.

I don't get why people here are acting like they are AAs. are the people here blacks? it isn't Somalis doing this.

It's not all that different than what's been going on with the violence against Somalis in South Africa. I have nothing personal against anyone but people (not you, of course) defending these attacks is like defending the violence against Somalis in South Africa.

it's not like I have anything personal against South Africans. but the South Africans are clearly in the wrong in that instance.
CD089DE2-2703-4151-B7FA-C8C326761742.gif

I can find the same articles on literally anyone killing anyone else. The point is all these movements are fake. Tariq Nasheed himself is a government worker. None of this is real. It’s all pushed by the powers that be.

the Asian position: "grandma should be able to walk down the street without being attacked"

the position of some blacks and some SomaliSpotters who are supposedly not black: "Asians are not human... it is okay for people to kill random Asian grandmas"

it is clear who is in the right and Allah will ensure justice

Trending

Latest posts