Is there an agenda behind this “Stop The Asian Hate”

I find something so odd about it. Where are my fellow conspiracy theorists? Today alone I heard three different PSA’s on the radio.

I don’t think they’re taking the movement. But I think it’s odd. Who the heck hates Asians? All of a sudden these “strings of attacks”

let me be a bit of a schizo real quick. I remember vividly this whole shit started after some madow killed some asians. right wingers and right wing thinktanks started spotlighting it and mocking all the asians that tried having solidarity with blm and blacks. fastforward like a week and then some cadan kills 5 asians and this whole #stopasianhate shit takes off fast and you have cadans suddenly attacking indhoyars left and right. this shit artificial af

let me be a bit of a schizo real quick. I remember vividly this whole shit started after some madow killed some asians. right wingers and right wing thinktanks started spotlighting it and mocking all the asians that tried having solidarity with blm and blacks. fastforward like a week and then some cadan kills 5 asians and this whole #stopasianhate shit takes off fast and you have cadans suddenly attacking indhoyars left and right. this shit artificial af
That actually makes a lot of sense.
I was like since when do people hate Asians?? Enough for a whole movement?

its weird bc the white guy killed all those people but it’s become a black vs Asian thing
A lot of Asians get constantly treated sh1t by blacks. Yes whites have serial killers and when they go mad, they go all the way. But blacks constantly to small disrespectful sh1t to indhoyar. Before we say its all conspiracy, ask yourself why do the Asians feel constantly bullied by blacks? Are they all on it?

It's obviously a coordinated effort, which I approve of. It's very easy to pull it off. Everyone is getting tired of the BLM bullshit. All races and their lives matter.

The Asian hate is real. Look at the comments. Incoming RACE WAR :damn:

FYI Tariq Nasheed blocked me years ago. His middle name is "Allah". Nation of Islam wey waalanyihiin

alien

📍outer space
VIP
the reason why stop Asian hate gets attention and there is not Stop All hate is because it is different to BLM. BLM targets the government. Targets white supremacy. Specifically wants best for black people and wants to be equal to white. ALM is a thing to counter it and is used by white people (mostly) to say "we are equal, you do not see it". White supremacists profit off of SAH because it wants Asian hate to stop. It doesn't want equality. It targets all ethnic groups and does not only target white people. It does not go for the government. White supremacists use SAH to attack BLM and to discredit it and to overshine it. This movement is a tool for white. BLM did not get attention straight away. It took 7 years and SAH took a day. This is because white people and the media profit off of this.

the reason why stop Asian hate gets attention and there is not Stop All hate is because it is different to BLM. BLM targets the government. Targets white supremacy. Specifically wants best for black people and wants to be equal to white. ALM is a thing to counter it and is used by white people (mostly) to say "we are equal, you do not see it". White supremacists profit off of SAH because it wants Asian hate to stop. It doesn't want equality. It targets all ethnic groups and does not only target white people. It does not go for the government. White supremacists use SAH to attack BLM and to discredit it and to overshine it. This movement is a tool for white. BLM did not get attention straight away. It took 7 years and SAH took a day. This is because white people and the media profit off of this.

My point was that I don’t see hate towards Asians at all. Those attacks were isolated events. How can there be a stop Asian hate movement, when I’ve literally never heard of people hating asians. They’re supported by every community and are discriminatory their own damn selves

My point was that I don’t see hate towards Asians at all. Those attacks were isolated events. How can there be a stop Asian hate movement, when I’ve literally never heard of people hating asians. They’re supported by every community and are discriminatory their own damn selves
This is exactly what some white say about black struggle. I don’t even see it, there is an agenda behind it

they are literally the model minority they are seen as whites basically.

Keo

VIP
There’s this Korean guy called Ben Baller that called out the Stop Asian Hate he’s the only prominent Asian person I’ve heard to call them out.

BLM definitely has an agenda but black hate is not even comparable to Asian. In anyway. Just use this forum as an example

They are way different. Asian racism towards blacks in the US is women clutching their purses. Black racism towards Asians in the US is black people randomly attacking and killing Asians in the street.

They are way different. Asian racism towards blacks in the US is women clutching their purses. Black racism towards Asians in the US is black people randomly attacking and killing Asians in the street.

First of all I’m not talking about hate toward each other there are more people than Black, White and Asian. I’m talking about in general where is the hate towards Asians? I need some statistics

Trending