is the somali presidente a plant

It certainly would explain why he went back on all of his promises. he's going off of a script.

I remember when Kenya literally built a a fence inside somalia(beledxaawo), and he said nothing, nada, and during this time, the ICJ case was ongoing, yet now all the sudden, he has a problem with kenya, while the ethiopia he called arch enemies yesterday became his brothers.

It doesn't add up. no one changes in such a short span of time.

If these suspicions are true, then we are 100 times in a worse shape than we would be if he's the one running the country to the ground as long as he's making the decisions.
Listen to the first answer

why are you showing me some useless xildhibaan?

Where was the president of the country, surely he had something to say?
kenya here wasn't enemy, but now it's lol. give me a break.
Did you listen to the explanation or are you arguing for the sake of it?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Listen to the first answer

No,no, no I didn’t even watch the video Xidig is a known TPLF agent i thought your family was ONLF :draketf:

Do you know what this guy used to do for the TPLF against Somalis? I’m not tryna get into too many details but this guy has blood on his hands of his own relatives.

No,no, no I didn’t even watch the video Xidig is a known TPLF agent i thought your family was ONLF :draketf:

Do you know what this guy used to do for the TPLF against Somalis? I’m not tryna get into too many details but this guy has blood on his hands of his own relatives.
Its not about who it is, listen to the explanation. He brought up the border wall specifically.

Listen to the explanation as to why it was a unique situation.

Listen to the first couple of mins, lol wth...
xidig isn't the president. he's a lowly xildhibaan.
farmaajo is the president.

the country he leads was pretty much attacked, and attempt to annex parts of it was made, and he said nothing.
why?

if he didn't see Kenya doing this as a problem, I think logic says he should have no problems with anything they do.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Its not about who it is, listen to the explanation. He brought up the border wall specifically.

Listen to the explanation as to why it was a unique situation.
Cope. He is a clear Xabashi Shill plant its alarming hes even on the NN side but then again it isn’t really :mjdontkno:

I couldn’t believe you guys wanted him as JL president :pacspit:

xidig isn't the president. he's a lowly xildhibaan.
farmaajo is the president.

the country he leads was pretty much attacked, and attempt to annex parts of it was made, and he said nothing.
why?

if he didn't see Kenya doing this as a problem, I think logic says he should have no problems with anything they do.
Cope. He is a clear Xabashi Shill plant its alarming hes even on the NN side but then again it isn’t really :mjdontkno:

I couldn’t believe you guys wanted him as JL president :pacspit:
Seems like you're both ignoring the point, interesting.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Seems like you're both ignoring the point, interesting.
That was not a satisfactory answer, a foreign hostile army from a neighboring country is making a border wall and is encroaching on your territory with this border wall. Their is no way you can tell me that isn’t something you need to respond too, especially considering your population are up in arms over the issue. I don’t see reason as to how this is a “unique situation” even when taking into account the difference in amount of “Khayraad”.

We have heard you and given clear answers we don’t care if you gaslight yourself using this TPLF plant, the alleged ruler of Somalia obviously should have addressed it but he didn’t.

This isn’t why he’s a plant btw it’s obvious to those that remember what founded this Government how it’s a plant, their is pre-2017 politics, their is a time before the Murursade Master :rejoice:

I find him genuinely “nice guy”. He does seem bit shy but nevertheless he definitely does think when he is alone and isn’t confrontational from what I gather hence his government has been run smoothly as opposed to prior governments .