is the somali presidente a plant

I noticed something interesting about farmajos body language. Usually people who seek out positions of power are charismatic, narcissists, etc you get my drift. But he has very constricted body language. He holds his breath, squeezes his legs together. in photo ops his arms are tucked against his body, and he looks really tense. Before, I chalked it up to nervousness, but nervous people don't voluntarily go into positions that are a nightmare for anxiety disorders. There is never any enthusiasm either.everything he says is wordy like a thesis and not exactly a presidential speech. When someone reads a script like they have a gun to their head, at some point, you might start to believe they're really is some kind of "gun" behind the scenes

VIP
giphy (10).gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I think you're on to something @SilverL.
img-20200330-wa0000-jpg.102741

According to @Adaawe, this is Farmajo 'flexing' in Xamar. He stands like my 80 year old uncle in the first few days of Ramadan.
:russ:
There's also this incredible display of confidence from a few days ago. He's even holding the script you're talking about.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I dare you your uncles to do the same @Crow. I know they won't. We ain't the ones begging HSM to be PM after what he did in Gaalkacyo :sass2:

And @SilverL if you only knew how deep the rabbit hole went. I'll tell you this tho. He ain't leaving anything soon.

:wow:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Farmaajo might not be a gifted speaker or very charismatic, but he gets the job done behind closed doors and kheyr moves crowds with his speeches. That is the magic and 1-2 punch of the dowlad success. :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kheyre is definitely the better orator, but meh people are different he seems like an introverted dude.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't forget he is a hardcore republican and even attended bbqs held by republicans during the summers, imagine him eating from the same grill pork ribs were made on, I wouldn't be surprised if he eats pork.

Matter of fact, have you ever seen him near mosque or religious gathering? Does he even wish Ramadan Mubarak or eid Mubarak to Muslims?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Don't forget he is a hardcore republican and even attended bbqs held by republicans during the summers, imagine him eating from the same grill pork ribs were made on, I wouldn't be surprised if he eats pork.

Matter of fact, have you ever seen him near mosque or religious gathering? Does he even wish Ramadan Mubarak or eid Mubarak to Muslims?
He lived in Buffalo no?

I've drove through that place it's a dump once you cross the border from Canada lol. How can you expect someone from there to know how to do anything let alone be president of Somalia.

remember that time he gave condolences to bush sr, and just a few days before (I believe) there was a bombing in somalia, and not a single tweet for the victims :icon rolleyes:

It certainly would explain why he went back on all of his promises. he's going off of a script.

I remember when Kenya literally built a a fence inside somalia(beledxaawo), and he said nothing, nada, and during this time, the ICJ case was ongoing, yet now all the sudden, he has a problem with kenya, while the ethiopia he called arch enemies yesterday became his brothers.

It doesn't add up. no one changes in such a short span of time.

If these suspicions are true, then we are 100 times in a worse shape than we would be if he's the one running the country to the ground as long as he's making the decisions.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This government didn’t organically come about it was a clear plant/lovechild frome kenya/ethiopia. How the hell did you expect this to turn out when the government was made in other countries?!?:mindblown:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Leave Farmaajo alone, can you even name any Somali leader who has good posture, past or present :drakelaugh:

Your slowly figuring out how the game is played. Somalia has no leader worthy of the title leader. All are held hostage by NATO nations including Somaliland.

It certainly would explain why he went back on all of his promises. he's going off of a script.

I remember when Kenya literally built a a fence inside somalia(beledxaawo), and he said nothing, nada, and during this time, the ICJ case was ongoing, yet now all the sudden, he has a problem with kenya, while the ethiopia he called arch enemies yesterday became his brothers.

It doesn't add up. no one changes in such a short span of time.

If these suspicions are true, then we are 100 times in a worse shape than we would be if he's the one running the country to the ground as long as he's making the decisions.
I ownder why people don't call him out on that! he doesn't seem to have any autonomy. Everything is decided for him. He says well get rid pf ethiopian presence, the ethiopians say nope, he says will get rid of amisom, amisom says were staying indefinitely. and he can't dispute so he justifies it instead. They go from being foreigners taking advantage to being "brotherly nations with mutual interest". Now after the debt relief package, he put the somali economy in the hands of the world bank completely

I ownder why people don't call him out on that! he doesn't seem to have any autonomy. Everything is decided for him. He says well get rid pf ethiopian presence, the ethiopians say nope, he says will get rid of amisom, amisom says were staying indefinitely. and he can't dispute so he justifies it instead. They go from being foreigners taking advantage to being "brotherly nations with mutual interest". Now after the debt relief package, he put the somali economy in the hands of the world bank completely
Somali people are mostly reactionaries, and we rally behind and support the individual, rather than the policies, past records, vision and strategies said individual brings to the table. then danger with this is, once you support the man, then it doesn't matter what he does, you'll support it.

As for farmaajo, how can one go from Ethiopia are enemies, to they are our brothers?
Also, for argument's sake, let's say using Ethiopia is okay, so why not use them to clear AS out of the country? I mean if he can have them flood in Gedo, with their tanks and thousands of their soldiers to depose Ahmed madoobe, who now stands in the way of farmaajo's reelection, why not do the same to AS since they are the biggest security threat?
it doesn't make sense.

I think certain unseen elements in xalane and in the west decided he was going to be our next president, then they gave him a script with all the right things to say to Somalis to win them over, and once he got into office came all his true agenda that they set for him.

Nothing about what he does makes sense other than that he's an agent.

I think through him, Ethiopia gets the ports, and permanent influence in Somalia and its seas, and the west get all the oil we'll produce in their hands.