Is The Sharia Barbaric? #Stoning #Theft #Murder #Apostasy || The Hot Seat by AMAU

I can't believe someone ITT said they believe the Sun orbits the Earth because of some scripture and people just side stepped it :yloezpe:

The thread needs to get to 50 pages asap. wtf.

I can't believe someone ITT said they believe the Sun orbits the Earth because of some scripture and people just side stepped it :yloezpe:

@Omar del Sur is Somali spots resident special needs salaf so forgive him. Wallahi the ones I meet in the wild are more special needs than him some even believe the earth is flat. The special needs salaf come in many shapes and forms but one thing they all have in common is hubris in spouting such stupidity with a straight face.

@Omar del Sur the type of nigga to turn up for the black flag diraac gang interviews and get accepted straight away when they ask him basic science questions. Diraac gang needs them in the low iqs but not low enough so they can at least hold a Kalashnikov by the right end.

nagaamos, I see you said something.

I have no idea what you said and I don't care what you have to say. You've already revealed yourself to be a kaffir. I am not trying to insult you. I don't want to insult even the kuffar.

And remember Moses said to his people: "Allah commands that ye sacrifice a heifer." They said: "Makest thou a laughing-stock of us?" He said: "Allah save me from being an ignorant (fool)!"

-Surah Baqarah 2:67

According to Tafsir As-Sadi, this verse indicates that we should not make fun of people.

The tafsir says in response to what Musa (peace be upon him said):

"The ignorant man is the one who speaks nonsense, in which there is no benefit, and he is the one who mocks people. The wise man, on the other hand, thinks that one of the greatest shameful acts that undermine one's religious commitment and rational thinking is mocking a person who is a human being like him; even if he is superior to him, that superiority requires him to show gratitude to his Lord and compassion towards His slaves.".

-Tafsir As-Sadi

I mention this because I want to highlight how important it is that we don't mock people. I am not trying to mock- however, that being said, I honestly don't care what the kuffar have to say.

Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.

-Surah Al-A'rah 7:199

nagaamos, I see you said something.

I have no idea what you said and I don't care what you have to say. You've already revealed yourself to be a kaffir. I am not trying to insult you. I don't want to insult even the kuffar.

And remember Moses said to his people: "Allah commands that ye sacrifice a heifer." They said: "Makest thou a laughing-stock of us?" He said: "Allah save me from being an ignorant (fool)!"

-Surah Baqarah 2:67

According to Tafsir As-Sadi, this verse indicates that we should not make fun of people.

The tafsir says in response to what Musa (peace be upon him said):

"The ignorant man is the one who speaks nonsense, in which there is no benefit, and he is the one who mocks people. The wise man, on the other hand, thinks that one of the greatest shameful acts that undermine one's religious commitment and rational thinking is mocking a person who is a human being like him; even if he is superior to him, that superiority requires him to show gratitude to his Lord and compassion towards His slaves.".

-Tafsir As-Sadi

I mention this because I want to highlight how important it is that we don't mock people. I am not trying to mock- however, that being said, I honestly don't care what the kuffar have to say.

Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.

-Surah Al-A'rah 7:199

My Ajar of the day. Tomorrow's lesson we will go over why the earth is not flat and remember we will have a test on all you have learned at the end of the week. Remember I want your own answers for the questions and no copy and paste huge blocks of hadiths because I know you salafs love to quote others.

My Ajar of the day. Tomorrow's lesson we will go over why the earth is not flat and remember we will have a test on all you have learned at the end of the week. Remember I want your own answers for the questions and no copy and paste huge blocks of hadiths because I know you salafs love to quote others.

This guy is probably trolling or too young sxb :yloezpe: iska daa.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah was a great scholar. If he called anyone a kaffir who shouldn't have been called a kaffir, come and show the evidence.

Ibn taymiyyah was a blood thirsty man, in one of his fatwas he boldly claims;

"من أخر الصلاة (صلاة العصر) لصناعة أو صيد أو خدمة أستاذ أو غير ذلك حتى تغيب الشمس وجبت عقوبته بل يجب قتله عند جمهور العلماء بعد أن يستتاب."

This means; every muslim who misses the timing of a single prayer, while doing other stuff like watching a football game, work, hunting should be punished by death.

Just like that, 80% of somalis and the muslims on the planet are gone.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.

Welcome to the stupidly hilarious cult of fundamentalist muslims.

@nagaamos is the only one who makes sense. His argument are 100% valid. Unfortunately, the vast majority who have never studied outside of contemporary Salafist Islam would never be able to wrap their heads around his points.

Ahh, the salaf special. No nuanced discussion just straight takfir and ready to gaalify any opposition. Like think about it for a second without resorting to any scriptures etc.. you are advocating for something like stoning someone in the 21st century. What does one gain from that? what insight does society gain and what does it do to help progress society?

There are at least four cases of Muslims being stoned to death according to the Hadd of Zina(adultery) in the time of the Prophet, as recorded in the major Hadith collections.

Maiz ibn Malik of the tribe of Aslam:

A man from the tribe of Aslam came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and confessed that he had committed an illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet (ﷺ) turned his face away from him till the man bore witness against himself four times. The Prophet (ﷺ) said to him, "Are you mad?" He said "No." He said, "Are you married?" He said, "Yes." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered that he be stoned to death, and he was stoned to death at the Musalla. When the stones troubled him, he fled, but he was caught and was stoned till he died. The Prophet (ﷺ) spoke well of him and offered his funeral prayer. [Saheeh Bukhari]
When Ma'iz bin Malik came to the Prophet (in order to confess), the Prophet (ﷺ) said to him, "Probably you have only kissed (the lady), or winked, or looked at her?" He said, "No, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" The Prophet said, using no euphemism, "Did you have sexual intercourse with her?" The narrator added: At that, (i.e. after his confession) the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered that he be stoned (to death). [Saheeh Bukhari]
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) asked Ma’iz b. Malik : Is what I have heard about you is true? He said: What have you heard about me? He said: I have heard that you have had intercourse with a girl belonging to the family of so and so. He said: Yes. He then testified four times. He (The prophet) then gave order regarding him and he was stoned to death. [Sunan Abu Daud]
Unnamed woman:

Then a woman of Ghamid, a branch of Azd, came to him and said: Messenger of of Allah, purify me, whereupon he said: Woe be upon you; go back and beg forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance. She said: I find that you intend to send me back as you sent back Ma'iz. b. Malik. He (the Holy, Prophet) said: What has happened to you? She said that she had become pregnant as a result of fornication. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Is it you (who has done that)? She said: Yes. He (the Holy Prophet) said to her: (You will not be punished) until you deliver what is there in your womb. One of the Ansar became responsible for her until she was delivered (of the child). He (that Ansari) came to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) and said the woman of Ghamid has given birth to a child. He (the Holy Prophet) said: In that case we shall not stone her and so leave her infant with none to suckle him. One of the Ansar got up and said: Allah's Apostle, let the responsibility of his suckling be upon me. She was then stoned to death. [Saheeh Muslim]
"A woman from Juhainah confessed before the Prophet (ﷺ) that she had committed adultery, and she said: 'I am pregnant.' So the Prophet (ﷺ) called for her guardian and said: 'Be good to her and if she gives birth to her child then tell me.' So he did so, and then he (ﷺ) gave the order that her clothes be bound tightly around her. Then he ordered her to be stoned and she was stoned. Then he performed (funeral) Salat for her. So 'Umar bin Al-Khattab said to him: 'O Messenger of Allah! You stoned her then you prayed for her?!' He said: 'She has repented a repentance that, if distributed among seventy of the people of Al-Madinah, it would have sufficed them. Have you ever seen something more virtuous than her sacrificing herself for the sake of Allah?'" [ Saheeh Muslim ]
Unnamed woman who committed adultery with an unmarried man:

A bedouin came to the Prophet (ﷺ) while he (the Prophet) was sitting, and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Give your verdict according to Allah's Laws (in our case)." Then his opponent got up and said, "He has told the truth, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Decide his case according to Allah's Laws. My son was a laborer working for this person, and he committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife, and the people told me that my son should be stoned to death, but I offered one-hundred sheep and a slave girl as a ransom for him. Then I asked the religious learned people, and they told me that my son should be flogged with one-hundred stripes and be exiled for one year." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I will judge you according to Allah's Laws. The sheep and the slave girl will be returned to you and your son will be flogged one-hundred stripes and be exiled for one year. And you, O Unais! Go to the wife of this man (and if she confesses), stone her to death." So Unais went in the morning and stoned her to death (after she had confessed). [Saheeh Bukhari]
Unnamed man who committed rape:

A women went out during the time of the Prophet (ﷺ) to go to Salat, but she was caught by a man and he had relations with her, so she screamed and he left. Then a man came across her and she said: 'That man has done this and that to me', then she came across a group of Emigrants (Muhajirin) and she said: 'That man did this and that to me.' They went to get the man she thought had relations with her, and they brought him to her. She said: 'Yes, that's him.' So they brought him to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and when he ordered that he be stoned, the man who had relations with her, said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I am the one who had relations with her.' So he said to her: 'Go, for Allah has forgiven you.' Then he said some nice words to the man (who was brought). And he said to the man who had relations with her: 'Stone him.' Then he said: 'He has repented a repentance that, if the inhabitants of Al-Madinah had repented with, it would have been accepted from them.'" [Sunan Abu Daud and Jami Tirmizi]

Stoning is a Jewish law that predates islam as we know it.

the only reason of stoning at that time was because it being the only rule of law for such crime. The prophet had number of situations where people would come and confess their crime and the prophet saw would ask “ what are the laws of your land?”

meaning stoning is not the only law for adultery.
The steps that need to be done before an actual stoning procedure is done is very complicated and requires number of steps that need to be verified before a stoning sentence takes place.

its almost impossible for one to be stoned unless a sane man admits his crime and also his also sane partner in crime admits to the same crime.

if the accused denies the accusations it would be nearly impossible to prove..

stoning someone to dead is not an easy process of “let’s stone him”

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The Salafists do not declare anyone a disbeliever until the proof is established on him

btw I'm not salafi
Well, there is a salafi somali guy in Kenya that said: sufidan oo habeenka laga saxan Kar la'yahay, waa gaalo, deenta ka baxay" no other explanations

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You should read
الفتاوى الكبرى لابن تيمية

you'll be amazed how he calls everyone kaffir and ends almost every sentence with

يستتاب والا يقتل

The book scares the sh*** out of me.
If you read about the period he born and grow up, you will understand why he turned up like that.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Pick up any fiqh book from any madhab and go to the hudud section, it gets extremely gruesome

It is indeed barbaric and it’s time Muslims move on from these bizarre practices. They truly have no place in the modern world

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That data is not strong enough to make me believe that Islam in majority Muslim countries will disappear soon.

from the article:
“It is possible that some youth will return to religion as they get older and have families, which is something that has been seen in other countries. Even if they don’t, more than four in five youth across the region remain religious, meaning that even if the trend of turning away from religion continues, it’s likely that MENA will be predominately religious for decades. It is also possible that the increase in youth saying they are not religious is temporary and will reverse itself in the years ahead. It is too soon to know, but we will continue to track this phenomenon in future surveys, which will provide a clearer picture of the degree to which a deeper social shift may be taking place.”
If the same measures were used to Somalis, 50% of the boys will not be considered religious. Especially those in the west

Pick up any fiqh book from any madhab and go to the hudud section, it gets extremely gruesome

It is indeed barbaric and it’s time Muslims move on from these bizarre practices. They truly have no place in the modern world
Still those in this thread going on about stoning etc.. and linking paragraphs of hadith as if that makes them intellectual. This is what I mean by no fikrah involved and lack of critical thinking. Forget describing it in the hudud section, you have the internet now its easy to go on say live leak and see how barbaric stoning actually is when applied in the real world. Nobody deserves to die in such a gruesome way.

Trending

Latest posts