Is strong sexual desire normal if you're a female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why every time I see this user "she" is either talking about marrying someone or being horny
:chrisfreshhah:i don't even think it's a Xalimo. Probably some creepy Abdi. :susp:

Why every time I see this user "she" is either talking about marrying someone or being horny
:chrisfreshhah:i don't even think it's a Xalimo. Probably some creepy Abdi. :susp:
My God, @Kawsar Mustafa is at it again with the horny comments...
I think Kawsar is a Xalimo through. Some girls, (especially when they just become adults) are very horny and can't control there sexual side. Wait, didn't @Kawsar Mustafa admit to masturbating in a other thread?
Bisinka.:noneck:

Hawaa

Swimming in kisses
You shouldn’t feel abnormal. It is a human need after all. Just like hunger and sleep. To feel absolutely nothing would be considered abnormal (or in today’s language: asexual). The obvious choice is to get married, but sometimes that’s not possible. Some recommend you to masturbate but that doesn’t necessarily ease of the frustration. You can reduce your libido though. Like try fasting (or avoid overeating in general specially food rich in fat and sugar). Lower your gaze and try not phantsize about you crush. Exercise. Attend to your emotional needs and resolve any issues you have before it manifests into frustration. Keep mentally engaged like with hobbies etc and try not to be alone frequently.

You will be surprised at what’s out there.
To be honest, I don't want to know. Last time I was curious, I ended up regretting my curiosity hard. Ain't risking my mentel health again!

giphy (5).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts