Is strong sexual desire normal if you're a female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm religious, single, and I'm 19 do I have a hard time with my desires. I'm working on getting married, but I'm learning that doesn't happen in he snap of a finger.

I don't feel normal. Because I always understood to be that girls want romance and cuddles, but I want physical sex. And to physically touch a guy. I feel so abnormal wallahi. Does anyone else feel like this, and do you have tips to handle sexual frustration more properly?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I'm religious, single, and I'm 19 do I have a hard time with my desires. I'm working on getting married, but I'm learning that doesn't happen in he snap of a finger.

I don't feel normal. Because I always understood to be that girls want romance and cuddles, but I want physical sex. And to physically touch a guy. I feel so abnormal wallahi. Does anyone else feel like this, and do you have tips to handle sexual frustration more properly?
It's normal for a human being to have sexual desires sometimes, but you should be careful not commit a sin. Just date new guys and see if it becomes a thing.

Yes it's normal. But if you're that horny and want to not commit Zena, you should get a husband fast!

It’s natural, if you can’t control your desires fast or get married. Make dua to God to make it easy for you and help you fulfill your desires in a halal manner. Exercise or do physical activities to control your hormones I heard it helps.

When I feel like it

11708B5D-3A3D-4D07-833A-8A8FA97977DE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.