Is strong sexual desire normal if you're a female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
LMAO @ this thread.

Female orgasms hahahahah
those don't exist....UH OH
Jk but the sexist humor got you interested

find a guy who will marry you just for sex, no kids, no home, no family, no kids. meet in hotels and let him obliterate you. some sort of an arrangement, tell your parents to support it or you'll become a hoe.

Ask yourself why something that can be healthy, alleviate stress/pain, create joy without no objective harm is deemed haram?

I shall be waiting for the rational answer :samwelcome:
upload_2018-8-11_22-15-32.jpeg

It can’t be healthy if it has all of those negative after-effects:gaasdrink:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I'm religious, single, and I'm 19 do I have a hard time with my desires. I'm working on getting married, but I'm learning that doesn't happen in he snap of a finger.

I don't feel normal. Because I always understood to be that girls want romance and cuddles, but I want physical sex. And to physically touch a guy. I feel so abnormal wallahi. Does anyone else feel like this, and do you have tips to handle sexual frustration more properly?
Start fasting sunnah fasting. Like monday and thursdays.

Now we are on the fast 10 days of dulhijjah. Many muslims are fasting so join in.

Dont commit zina its not worth it.

They would hate it if I became one.
I can help. We can enter into an arrangement, we'll have nikaax done, but we won't build home and I won't get u pregnant and u can keep the whole matter private. I'll karbaash you black and blue util you fan your coochie because it'll need it.:trumpsmirk: all we need is four witnesses, I'll bring four nigga from my qabiil and u bring ur dad and the imam.

also I am more than quadruple your penis size requirement. DM me.:westbrookswag:

I can help. We can enter into an arrangement, we'll have nikaax done, but we won't build home and I won't get u pregnant and u can keep the whole matter private. I'll karbaash you black and blue util you fan your coochie because it'll need it.:trumpsmirk: all we need is four witnesses, I'll bring four nigga from my qabiil and u bring ur dad and the imam.

also I am more than quadruple your penis size requirement. DM me.:westbrookswag:
Why would you karbaash me? I don't want to get hit, I want intimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.