Is somaliwanye possible if ….

Is uniting Somalis every tribe possible under dictator

• Yes

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The issue somalis are facing now is also the same reason why we are so spread out and have the most land as a single ethnic group in Africa.

Our issue is that we respected each other as fellow somalis to much and overall most of the major clans were and are still similar in strength. So instead of uniting we instead directed our energy on the non somalis around us. The amharas stayed in there mountain and unified after whatever group came out on top.

Right now we are going through what somalis should have gone thru 100s of years ago.

Think of it like this if somalis were on an island let's say we inhabited Madagascar and it would have reach a point where we have conquerored the island for our ethnic group but then with no viable expansion we would have unified all somalis under the rule of one clan after they over powered the other clans and civil war and all that takes place and then the clan system would have been slowly fazed out in favour of nationhood identity so no one can rebel agaisnt the clan that won.

This is what has happened in most of Europe and how the idea of nations came about. England and France had a 100 year civil war over this and then the war of the Roses which resulted in the British empire after they unified that then went on to conqueror the world.

Unifying requires destroying. Right now that we live in a global world with strict borders its As if we can no longer expand so now we have decided to turn against each other leading to the civil war and clan beefs but we are restricted at the same time and limited in what we can do so are in a deadlock between the clans.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Not really
What about the sultanne of harar? It was ruled by karanle after imam died

Lol, the empire lasted less than 200 years. I'm not surprised, Somalis always fall back into old habits. It's hard to sustain civilizations for them.

:mjpls:

Lol, Ogadens have their own land. We don't care. We hold majority of Somaliweyne. You shouldn't act up.

:trumpsmirk:
baaaaaardheeeere?
C98849EE-B37E-4503-BB8F-632FBA4DCBF8.jpeg

Dictator will never work in a clan based society like Somalia. No qabil should overpower another so that is why we have stupid 4.5 until eventual nationwide democracy like in the blessed nation of Puntland.

Dictator will never work in a clan based society like Somalia. No qabil should overpower another so that is why we have stupid 4.5 until eventual nationwide democracy like in the blessed nation of Puntland.
Disagree. Arab countries are functioning because of monarchy/ Dictatorship

What does that mean now? It fell pretty quick after the Imam died. It matters if you can sustain empires, not make them.
It continued after Adal but they were much weaker. The Awsa chronicles mention imam mohamed gasa hes a distant nephew of the imam seen in mekurias lineage tree, he founded awsa sultanate the precursor to modern day afar mudayto imamate,

Awsa was founded after imam Ahmed was killed and his brothers and sons after wasiir cabaas left harar to form a state in aussa modern day afar region in eritrea and ethiopia, by the 18th century they got swallowed by afar dynasties that even took hold of zaila at one point whilst they allowed hawiye to remain as judges in zeila until the pro british ottomans brought an isaaq to lead as sultan

1685303748100.png

She/he always downvotes when the topic is about Karanle and imam Ahmed despite overwhelming evidence from several credible independent sources stating the imam was from that group.
:jcoleno: I’ve seen hararis on Twitter claim karanale ain’t Somali but become Somalis after they moved to zeila :dead:
They know imam is from seexawle karanale but they can’t accept it

:jcoleno: I’ve seen hararis on Twitter claim karanale ain’t Somali but become Somalis after they moved to zeila :dead:
They know imam is from seexawle karanale but they can’t accept it
I know. You have Harari and Oromo claiming Karanle. They know what’s written in the books. Their only option now is to claim us altogether

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I know. You have Harari and Oromo claiming Karanle. They know what’s written in the books. Their only option now is to claim us altogether
Such is the case of historyless nations. You saw this type of desperate claiming by a certain group and an Egyptian queen of greek decent recently.

Focus on the recognized borders off Somalia first even forget ab SL and PL fix south first then babysteps and maybe one day unfortunaly the 90s set Somalia back 1300 years back.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Here is a plan for reuniting Somalia's borders:

Insh'Allah We will reclaim all that was before this century ends #greatersomalia will become a reality Amin!

Divide & conquer us all they want but today we’re uniting into one country one people one religion one language 🇸🇴

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
No,it's not possible because of tribalism.

What's with your defeatist attitude?' You know that shii is gonna die within the next 5 yrs so relax. Im not tagging you but im just putting the message out there that it still possible to end clan/tribalism Inshallah!

*Forgive me if I came in harsh!!*

Trending