• Yes

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
What's with your defeatist attitude?' You know that shii is gonna die within the next 5 yrs so relax. Im not tagging you but im just putting the message out there that it still possible to end clan/tribalism Inshallah!

*Forgive me if I came in harsh!!*
Yes ,but the truth is ,in our community there is tribalism. You weren't being harsh btw.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Here is a plan for reuniting Somalia's borders:

Insh'Allah We will reclaim all that was before this century ends #greatersomalia will become a reality Amin!

Divide & conquer us all they want but today we’re uniting into one country one people one religion one language 🇸🇴
The empire I dream of. Madagascar will have 70 million somalis by 2100.
Tanzania and Kenya, will be known as Dhulka koonfureed and will be populated by at least 200 million somalis.
My glorious riech will rise.
1685308190746.png

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Somalia still hasn’t completed the nation building process so Somaliweyne is off the table for now. Was possible under Siad Barre but seems like a longshot now

seldiboy

Question:

How do Eritreans view your President?

:cosbyhmm:
Can’t really generalise. There’s a wide array of viewpoints. I view him as a necessary evil. Afwerki is highly intelligent but also highly paranoid (both of which come with positives and drawbacks). He’s probably the only guy stopping Sudani-funded Jihadists and Tigray-funded Agazians vying for power.

He gets a lot of things right and a lot of them wrong. On one hand, at least there is total law and order. You can’t even litter in Asmara without being accosted. Drunk hobo? Good luck working in construction on some infrastructure project for the next decade.

On the other hand, his economic policy is terrible. There basically is no economy. Everything produced in Eritrea stays in Eritrea. While that means no one starves or goes thirsty, it also means we are stuck in some financial limbo where our GDP is artificially deflated.

Somalia still hasn’t completed the nation building process so Somaliweyne is off the table for now. Was possible under Siad Barre but seems like a longshot now
:gucciwhat: Bruh are u an idiot ?

Before somaliwayne happens we focus on Somalia itself .

Why do you think we’re going to jump level 1 to level 100 without completing level 2 to 99

seldiboy

:gucciwhat: Bruh are u an idiot ?

Before somaliwayne happens we focus on Somalia itself .

Why do you think we’re going to jump level 1 to level 100 without completing level 2 to 99
I think you’ve misunderstood what I said. There is no Somali “nation” per se yet (there’s a difference between a nation and a country). There’s no dispute that there is a Somali people but they haven’t formed a nation. The federal nature of Somalia is an example of this. Clans basically function as their own nations as they have throughout Somali history. The quickest way to achieve Somaliweyn would be a Khmer Rouge style destruction of qabil but that’s obviously very extreme.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
I think there is still a way for Somalia to regain the lands that were stolen. For example, Galbeed (Ethiopia) and NFD (Kenya) can have their own independence, just like Djibouti. Once that's done, all can come together to form one unity if they like. Moreover
regaining the lands that were stolen requires negotiations and equitable power-sharing between Somalia, Ethiopia, and Kenya. It is a complex issue that requires careful consideration of the historical, political, and social factors that have contributed to a safe zone non-conflict.

The man in your pfp, genghis khan, united the barbarian mongol clans into an empire that conquered the world.
"pipe dream"
Kenya and Somalia have surpassed Somalia immensely whilst Somalia is in the negative zone never mind hitting ground zero by the time Somalia gets on its two feet the extend will be too large unless those 2 countries disintegrate via a brutal civil war i doubt those territories ever returning.

especially if Ethiopia can survive a well armed force TPLF that had been stockpiling for a decade .

Somalia has been buck broken beyond repair and will never pose a threat to its neighbours to quote the late eminent Meles Zenawi " the Important thing is that Somalia is dangerous no more"

It's time you swallow the pill 💊

Screenshot_20230529_163112_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230529_163201_Gallery.jpg

Khaemwaset

VIP
Kenya and Somalia have surpassed Somalia immensely whilst Somalia is in the negative zone never mind hitting ground zero by the time Somalia gets on its two feet the extend will be too large unless those 2 countries disintegrate via a brutal civil war i doubt those territories ever returning.

especially if Ethiopia can survive a well armed force TPLF that had been stockpiling for a decade .

Somalia has been buck broken beyond repair and will never pose a threat to its neighbours to quote the late eminent Meles Zenawi " the Important thing is that Somalia is dangerous no more"

It's time you swallow the pill 💊

View attachment 276242View attachment 276243
Ya'll keep acting like our neighbours are this boogeyman. If this was Mexicospot then I would understand since they are next to a superpower that wants them poor.
But Somalia is a shithole bordered by shitholes. All the country needs is 10 to 15 years of stable development and it would be decades ahead of these nations. Ethiopia and Kenya are still among the poorest in the world, they aren't gonna wipe out somalia anytime soon warya don't overestimate our neighbours. When the world thinks of our neighbours they still think of shithole the same way as somalia. But maybe instead of pirates they think of starving people in huts. The general perception of Africa is still shit and the economies are all also shit. A decently armed and trained military of half a million would easily wipe out any country in Africa. Somalia had 3 million people and still nearly ended Ethiopia which had around 30 million people in 1977.

A great Somalia is possible regardless, but would be expedited if only our best and brightest had the slightest interest or hopes in going back.

I think you’ve misunderstood what I said. There is no Somali “nation” per se yet (there’s a difference between a nation and a country). There’s no dispute that there is a Somali people but they haven’t formed a nation. The federal nature of Somalia is an example of this. Clans basically function as their own nations as they have throughout Somali history. The quickest way to achieve Somaliweyn would be a Khmer Rouge style destruction of qabil but that’s obviously very extreme.
Ya'll keep acting like our neighbours are this boogeyman. If this was Mexicospot then I would understand since they are next to a superpower that wants them poor.
But Somalia is a shithole bordered by shitholes. All the country needs is 10 to 15 years of stable development and it would be decades ahead of these nations. Ethiopia and Kenya are still among the poorest in the world, they aren't gonna wipe out somalia anytime soon warya don't overestimate our neighbours. When the world thinks of our neighbours they still think of shithole the same way as somalia. But maybe instead of pirates they think of starving people in huts. The general perception of Africa is still shit and the economies are all also shit. A decently armed and trained military of half a million would easily wipe out any country in Africa. Somalia had 3 million people and still nearly ended Ethiopia which had around 30 million people in 1977.

So let get this straight Ethiopia and Kenya will just hand over these territory once we get rid of tribalism.....I mean it could work if it was a video game but in real life counties have allies and a Muslim country fighting a non Muslim country better have one hell of a support group in 2023

Khaemwaset

VIP
So let get this straight Ethiopia and Kenya will just hand over these territory once we get rid of tribalism.....I mean it could work if it was a video game but in real life counties have allies and a Muslim country fighting a non Muslim country better have one hell of a support group in 2023
These western Christians don't care about African Christians. They just see us as simply African.
And yes, a strong somalia that gets rid of its tribalism and builds itself up can and will get ogaden and NFD.

These western Christians don't care about African Christians. They just see us as simply African.
And yes, a strong somalia that gets rid of its tribalism and builds itself up can and will get ogaden and NFD.
Ok so we get strong and powerfully and then.....????? this is the reason somali.will.forever be in this situation I think is because the lack of plain logic. Both Ethiopia and Kenya know if somali ever attacked any of them it would be a two front war with the west backing them military. We are a Muslim country lol bing in the aqkhiro zaman when iseral Zionist run the world from the usa. How will somalia over come this or do u think there dumb enough to allow a somalia super state considering our history

Ok so we get strong and powerfully and then.....????? this is the reason somali.will.forever be in this situation I think is because the lack of plain logic. Both Ethiopia and Kenya know if somali ever attacked any of them it would be a two front war with the west backing them military. We are a Muslim country lol bing in the aqkhiro zaman when iseral Zionist run the world from the usa. How will somalia over come this or do u think there dumb enough to allow a somalia super state considering our history
I wish somali used there brains more we need a Ethiopian somali president and a kenyensomalia president that's the best we can do but actual control of these territory in one country will never happen unless a meteorite hits both Kenya and Ethiopia until then no we ain't getting shit back homie

it will never work, some qabil will always feel subdued, oppressed, underrepresented and targeted. No one can command all of Somalia at once, we tried and it turned into bloodbath.

Trending

Latest posts