Is Somalia's youth getting more westernized due to social media?

There's a lot of Somalis on my Instagram feed using TikTok and dancing to western music. (and the dancing can be not so halal :drakelaugh:) People talk about the youth in the diaspora getting westernized, but does anyone notice how much Somalis back home are being westernized? What do you guys think? :hmm:

Absolutely, not only somalis but all refugee diasporas are getting westernised.

The smartphone has allowed connection to some degenerate things which should be banned in Muslim countries but aren't since all muslim nations are either destroyed by war or supporting Israelis so they don't get Abo America up their ass for an example: Qatar, UAE etc.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If by westernized you mean picking up the worst parts of the culture ? 100% Percent yes, All I see is sexually frustrated faraaxs & xalimos posting garbage on tik tok the kacsi levels other there is insane.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lol first off western diaspora is finished in terms of following deen

Yes they get westernized digitally because they can’t practice saqajaanimo in public the way westerners do. Thus they become excellent hiding bad stuff. The miskiin jilbabi or the humble geeljire back home get up to all kinds of shit at night lol

but yea tbh they were always going to be westernized but Instagram Twitter Snap and now tiktok is giving them all they need to become westerners

Me every time I see these kinds of Somalia/fob TikToks
ApprehensiveYellowishAmazontreeboa-size_restricted.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
There's a lot of Somalis on my Instagram feed using TikTok and dancing to western music. (and the dancing can be not so halal :drakelaugh:) People talk about the youth in the diaspora getting westernized, but does anyone notice how much Somalis back home are being westernized? What do you guys think? :hmm:

Yes.

We had enough of xalimos on snapchat and tiktok doing cringey lip sync and hand movements to songs.

Also, enough with all the life advice on these apps, like they know everything.