Is Somalia's youth getting more westernized due to social media?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
So what's cringe about it then mundane motolof.....

Grown ass men and women lip syncing and doing hand movements to cringy love songs.

I mean, don't they have more important things to do than filmning themselves with 34848 filters and from 485884 angles?

Ceeb badana!

Grown ass men and women lip syncing and doing hand movements to cringy love songs.

I mean, don't they have more important things to do than filmning themselves with 34848 filters and from 485884 angles?

Ceeb badana!
That's the whole point of tik tok mudane

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There's a lot of Somalis on my Instagram feed using TikTok and dancing to western music. (and the dancing can be not so halal :drakelaugh:) People talk about the youth in the diaspora getting westernized, but does anyone notice how much Somalis back home are being westernized? What do you guys think? :hmm:

I've lost hope with these fucking fobs (yes we call them fobs too , they are a walking embarrassment, they never fit in and they stick out like a sore thumb) , the older generation have the audacity to label us dhaqan celis and gaalo raac when there are openly gays and lesbos tiktoking in Mogadishu and elsewhere in Somalia.

Honestly the ones back home have it all wrong they have been severely indoctrinated with Western propaganda , they see their lifestyles as something ilbaxnimo , hence it's common to see bunch of crossdressers swimming in Liido beach than elsewhere overseas

The unlimited access to the internet data are to be blamed, since the fob's brain is equivalent to a toddler they can surf malicious websites on the browser with no regulations , there are barely legal restrictions preventing online harm and our government is incompetent to battle ISP servers
is the most viewed sites in the country and ofcourse the exposure of graphic materials and indecent unsolicited underaged images have had a huge impact on our youth back home , which explains why rape and molestation of a minor is so common in Somalia

We should take precautionary steps and preventative measures such as our neighbouring countries , Ethiopia limited it's capacity and blocked certain websites that are deemed to be harmful to its citizens , Kenya is also undertaking this route

Our government is pathetic because they're solemnly responsible for whatever fuckeries are occurring , if we had trained employees and establish a sitcom for Internet monitors and parental restrictions then
I'm sure quite certain that the amount of browsers would reduce drastically

Regardless of how the masses would react

Illiteracy and abusing the internet are a deadly combo

It's no different from Somalis and their interaction with alcohol

Trending