Is Somalia's Mother day on March 21 or May 14?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I know everyday is mothers day but is it a public holiday on March 21st like most Arab countries or is it May 14th (second Sunday of may) like America/China/Canada?

Yaraye

VIP
There is no such thing. If I come up to my mother and say "happy mother's day." She's gonna slap me side ways and say "Everyday is mother's day naayaa. Kabax maysha" :damn::russ:

March 21st as we are an Arab country.
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

maxaa tiri?

Yaraye

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly what I thought, I thought they were a dude this whole time
:mjlol::lolbron:
Ofc shes a girl, look at her prof pic, no man will have that, look at the way she talks,
I'm a girl. @jemappelle is right. The way I talk does give me out a lot :lolbron:. I've been told I sound like a teenager by several people both on here and irl. which does concern me a bit. Can't tell if they are telling me that I sound young, or indirectly saying that I'm an idiot :mjlol::damn::russ:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm a girl. @jemappelle is right. The way I talk does give me out a lot :lolbron:. I've been told I sound like a teenager by several people both on here and irl. which does concern me a bit. Can't tell if they are telling me that I sound young, or indirectly saying that I'm an idiot :mjlol::damn::russ:
yaraye 🤝 qeelbax

niggas think we are men

:drakekidding:

We are saying you sound very naive, and young, maybe not the most smart, Ngl I thought u were like a 16 year old girl.
But your actually older than me

Trending

Latest posts