Is Somalia the best country for murderers ?

I think it is. I just don't know why murder is so light offence in Somali culture? The default punishment for murder in Somalia is blood money. Not life in prison or death sentence. If your clan don't pay the blood money, the victim's clan will murder an innocent person from your clan. Imagine this. You kill an innocent person in cold blood, you get caught, you spend few weeks in prison or even in outside.Your clan will collect the blood money which is not even the full amount usually. The victims clan get paid and you are out of prison if you was even jailed and you're free to enjoy your life. That's it. Your social status is even higher among your clan after you murdered somebody. No wonder Somalia is a shithole.

I think it is. I just don't know why murder is so light offence in Somali culture? The default punishment for murder in Somalia is blood money. Not life in prison or death sentence. If your clan don't pay the blood money, the victim's clan will murder an innocent person from your clan. Imagine this. You kill an innocent person in cold blood, you get caught, you spend few weeks in prison or even in outside.Your clan will collect the blood money which is not even the full amount usually. The victims clan get paid and you are out of prison if you was even jailed and you're free to enjoy your life. That's it. Your social status is even higher among your clan after you murdered somebody. No wonder Somalia is a shithole.
I thought that you meant that somalis in the west comit crimes like murder or other things And then move back to their clans tuulo and hide there for a year. But yes i agree with you its 1 of the best places for murderers and pedophiles

attash

Amaan Duule
There is only blood money payment of the victim's family agrees to it. If they don't, they'll come for you and everyone you are related to. I've heard of entire clan wars happening because of a single murder, it's not as light of an offense as you think.

Anyways, at least Somalis aren't as savage as your Bantu cousins:

murderers and pedophiles
murderers yes, pedos no.

You have to understand that if people were punished indivually as in the west clan leaders would order people to kill other people and they would do so and be excuted. The mag is a better way because it collectively punishes the clan and causes them to watch for any of the members doing a crime.

murderers yes, pedos no.

You have to understand that if people were punished indivually as in the west clan leaders would order people to kill other people and they would do so and be excuted. The mag is a better way because it collectively punishes the clan and causes them to watch for any of the members doing a crime.
What? What you just said doesn't make any sense. If blood money is better then why murder is so rampant in Somalia?

What? What you just said doesn't make any sense. If blood money is better then why murder is so rampant in Somalia?
Murder isn’t rampant in comparison to other countries

also the problem is that some clans don’t take mag from each other. In mudug since the civil war for example HW and D’s don’t take maag from each other.

Unfortunately one of the best. You can murder or r#pe someone and hide behind your clan elder. Just don't get caught before you can hide behind your clan elder.

attash

Amaan Duule
Ironically, Somalia has some of the lowest homicide rates its region. Most violence in Somalia is political and war-related, personal violence like murder isn't all that common.

1694307826464.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Somalia needs a cultural revolution, i've detailed models that can be done many times, but falls on deaf ears.

They compete on murder, fraud, theft, nepotism, clannism, some of the worst evils in the world and it's become culturally embedded so no matter whatever system u create 4 them, it will internally decay and be weak and lose public and international confidence and eventually implode, becuz they will bring all that cultural decay mentality within the system.

We r in a competition on the worst things on earth and that's why our country looks like hell. Sad thing is they pray to god 4 somalia kkkk but god said he doesn't change the conditions of a ppl if they don't change themselves, so their prayers r pointless. I've provided many models to bring about a new culure where anyone commiting these unproductive things become a status of midgan socially so they fear 4 their status in their community.

But they don't want to change even if u give them the answers how to change, that's why god doesn't bother also. Let them keep competing on unproductivity and watch their land get further into the pits of hell. Do not think these ppl r going to jannah either, their life on earth is how they will live in after life. What their society looks like is all Allah is rewarding them back, no hand out, u reap what u sow.

Good u r discussing problems and solutions un-like 99% of these idiots stuck in 'siyasi hebel hebel did this and that and qiyaano ba dhacay' revolving cycle.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@kulane they all care 4 justice when it effects them personally or clan, they don't care when it effects others. So the issue isn't injustice is bad to them, only haday iyagu taabato kkkk, how can u sit down with such culture. I mean even these idiots promote hatred of non muslims, but say no-one can hate them. They don't care if those different to them whether personally, clan, religion or gender suffers in society, only when they suffer is when it matters.

The issue of murder, theft, fraud, corruption, nepotism, clannism isn't condemned culturally in somalia as long as it doesn't touch them 'personally or clan wise'. They will remain silent or promote these evils on others in somalia or the world, but will cry and protest when it happens to them.

Dad noocasi meel ay uu socodan ma jiro except in a cycle of tit for tat, fire for fire and circulating within this hell which eventually effects their whole nation public image. @Hodan from HR

Last edited:

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Doesn’t get much better lol Ik a homie with a situation like dat feds can’t do a damn thing to him he ducked 15yrs and is living life a free man doesn’t have to worry about money either his homies send him a couple hunnids here and there which goes a long way.

Trending