Is reconciliation with a cheater ever truly possible?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Men cheat because their body wants to release sperms. Women cheat because their husband is doing the job. Odds are men will cheat more. If u r walking with a gun recklessly-- u will get an itch to shoot

A woman ONLY cheats if a man is not sexually satisfying her. loool

If only it was that simple, some people are just evil and broken inside. Not that uncommon for women to cheat on their husbands with lower value men who are worse in the sack, it's the thrill they get off on, ya can't fix evil.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The worst are those who withhold sex to control their husbands. 'Do the dishes and you might get some, you didn't mow the lawn so I'm not in the mood tonight' treating you like you're some eey. As soon as I get any ultimatum like that I'm nuking the relationship, I'll offer her a ride straight to her parents house, Mac Salam cause that ain't life.:axvmm9o:

The vast majority of people aren't sorry about being unfaithful, they're just sorry they were caught cheating :lolbron:
Why would they be? Their is no punishment for cheating in the west! Hell they are actually rewarded when they get divorced in western countries due to no fault divorce!

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
true forgiveness? no. it wouldn't be worth it.
just some people are both cheaters so they stick after they burned their bridges,
while if someone is honest with a cheater than not really because the honest person doesn't want to double guess someone that they cared about because the excuse is once is enough so if it continues on, than nothing good can come from it because thats no good. Enough Abuse!
a woman dare cheat on me? To the chop board! Can the weak ones weeded out.

I'm built to be loyal (so I expect it back from someone worth it as well.)
(I find cheating a sick sin that's freaking gross. Too Dangerous in consequence.)

Who cheated on you xbibty @Nak-Muay-Kru
Some cadaan dhílo who ripped my chest open and all over my heart as a teen:mjcry:
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 13.26.59.png

forgiveness and reconciliation are two different things. one can forgive someone but not necessarily reconcile with them. forgiveness is an mental act but reconciliation is a matter of the heart. for some people especially loyal ones its very difficult to accept betrayal and cheating is such. in a relationship the test of
men is to be faithful and for women loyal

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
The vast majority of people aren't sorry about being unfaithful, they're just sorry they were caught cheating :lolbron:

According to a study, small sample size of about 484 participants, people who cheated in their first ever relationship were x3 times more likely to cheat again. "Prior infidelity emerged as an important risk factor for infidelity in next relationships" absolutely fucking brutal lol

Taking all that into account, why do people torment themselves with shite like marriage counselling when there's scientific proof that it'll just happen again?
If I wasn't Muslim/Somali, I don't think I would even bothered with marriage and long-term relationships in general. The way Western societies have normalized infedility is so depressing wallahi.

anyone who gets back with a cheater is a f*g. only exception is if its used as leverage for another wife, even then its still pretty gay.

don't get back with cheaters

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
No , the cheating spouse had forfeited the relationship once engaging infidelity , there is no need for reconciliation , that is ridiculous.
The trust would be gone , you are right these gaalo are indeed reasoning with their emotions rather their brains , if you take back the cheater, my friend you are in for a rude awakening because you are shortsighted and played yourself.
Reintegration into a broken relationship are destined to fail.
Also this is uncommon in Somali households , mostly in gaalo households. But who knows this is 2021 we live in a world where fornications are normalised.
Yaab.com

mr.overeasy

It's just human nature honestly, even I can't guarantee being faithful forever.
incorrect. Human nature is the fitrah, ALLAH (SWT) made cheating not our nature.

cheating is caused by shaytaan whispers and a lack of intimacy as well as not enough control of partners.

There is a reason women aren't supposed to go places alone to much, a reason intimacy is a right of both spouses, and a reason men can have more than one wife.

women are easily tricked by smooth talkers, both sexes have libidos that can get the better of them, and men are usually of a higher libido so more than one wife is neccesary for some.

mr.overeasy

A woman ONLY cheats if a man is not sexually satisfying her. loool
false. Women also cheat when a weak man gives too many chances. real men don't let women get close to other guys (not counting mahram).

Women are easily astounded by vain speak and compliments. Men are easily astounded by a woman existing. There are protections in place.

women aren't allowed to go to private places with non-mahram men, and the husband controls who is allowed at the house.

men and women are given a right to sex. tired men or women aren't an excuse.

men are told to give women certain rights to avoid women being taken advantage of. also men can have multiple wives though thats mainly for guys who are of really high libidos among other things.

Xaruun

VIP
false. Women also cheat when a weak man gives too many chances. real men don't let women get close to other guys (not counting mahram).

Women are easily astounded by vain speak and compliments. Men are easily astounded by a woman existing. There are protections in place.

women aren't allowed to go to private places with non-mahram men, and the husband controls who is allowed at the house.

men and women are given a right to sex. tired men or women aren't an excuse.

men are told to give women certain rights to avoid women being taken advantage of. also men can have multiple wives though thats mainly for guys who are of really high libidos among other things.
You can’t blame everything on men. Women are capable of making their own decisions. Of course no man should be a dayuuth, but it’s nearly impossible to prevent your wife from cheating (if she wanted to then she’d just do it while you’re away).

A chaste practising Muslimah isn’t going to be so loose that you’ll have to control them all the time. They won’t entertain other men in the first place. You’re supposed to marry someone who will willingly avoid non-mahrams without you having to make them do so.

mr.overeasy

You can’t blame everything on men. Women are capable of making their own decisions. Of course no man should be a dayuuth, but it’s nearly impossible to prevent your wife from cheating (if she wanted to then she’d just do it while you’re away).

A chaste practising Muslimah isn’t going to be so loose that you’ll have to control them all the time. They won’t entertain other men in the first place. You’re supposed to marry someone who will willingly avoid non-mahrams without you having to make them do so.
I wasn’t trying to blame men for everything, I was simply saying women aren’t able to think as critically about a man’s intentions as men can.

they are easily tricked because their brain is hardwired more for emotional reactions than logical ones.

thats why men must watch their wives and families like hawks, the man is on another level and so are the bad actors

Trending