Is reconciliation with a cheater ever truly possible?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I wasn’t trying to blame men for everything, I was simply saying women aren’t able to think as critically about a man’s intentions as men can.

they are easily tricked because their brain is hardwired more for emotional reactions than logical ones.

That's why men must watch their wives and families like hawks, the man is on another level and so are the bad actors
Yeah Goodluck with that.

Xaruun

VIP
I wasn’t trying to blame men for everything, I was simply saying women aren’t able to think as critically about a man’s intentions as men can.

they are easily tricked because their brain is hardwired more for emotional reactions than logical ones.

thats why men must watch their wives and families like hawks, the man is on another level and so are the bad actors
You don’t stop your wife from cheating. You divorce and find a better woman. Someone who’ll get ‘tricked’ despite having a husband isn’t worth the effort.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
You don’t stop your wife from cheating. You divorce and find a better woman. Someone who’ll get ‘tricked’ despite having a husband isn’t worth the effort.
You simply don’t understand human nature, especially women then.

if you leave your woman unguarded she will be convinced eventually, and you will burn in hell as dayooth for making it easy.

i am not saying you shouldn’t vet for a good woman, nor am I saying you can stop a woman determined to cheat.

I am saying that women are astounded by words and that its haram to not watch for your family, a man who doesn’t watch out for his family is called dayooth (cuckold) and is cursed by the Prophet (SAW)

mr.overeasy

Also I agree about the divorce part, if she is a hoe its impossible to stop her so you need a woman who is submissive and loyal.

my point is your part as a man is to not leave the shaytaan of humans to get close to her in the first place.

if she seeks it its not your fault, if he does and you didn’t make it near impossible then you failed as a man.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

if you leave your woman unguarded she will be convinced eventually, and you will burn in hell as dayooth for making it easy.

i am not saying you shouldn’t vet for a good woman, nor am I saying you can stop a woman determined to cheat.

I am saying that women are astounded by words and that its haram to not watch for your family, a man who doesn’t watch out for his family is called dayooth (cuckold) and is cursed by the Prophet (SAW)
Yes wll.

Xaruun

VIP

Also I agree about the divorce part, if she is a *** its impossible to stop her so you need a woman who is submissive and loyal.

my point is your part as a man is to not leave the shaytaan of humans to get close to her in the first place.

if she seeks it its not your fault, if he does and you didn’t make it near impossible then you failed as a man.
I’d say you’re a dayuus if you’re ok with her wearing immodest clothing, chilling with random dudes and going to parties but otherwise what else can you really do

mr.overeasy

I’d say you’re a dayuus if you’re ok with her wearing immodest clothing, chilling with random dudes and going to parties but otherwise what else can you really do
Thats what I consider doing your part, I don’t mean constant surveillance I just mean don’t let obvious bad things happen