Is reconciliation with a cheater ever truly possible?

The vast majority of people aren't sorry about being unfaithful, they're just sorry they were caught cheating :lolbron:

According to a study, small sample size of about 484 participants, people who cheated in their first ever relationship were x3 times more likely to cheat again. "Prior infidelity emerged as an important risk factor for infidelity in next relationships" absolutely fucking brutal lol

Taking all that into account, why do people torment themselves with shite like marriage counselling when there's scientific proof that it'll just happen again?
If I wasn't Muslim/Somali, I don't think I would even bothered with marriage and long-term relationships in general. The way Western societies have normalized infedility is so depressing wallahi.

The vast majority of people aren't sorry about being unfaithful, they're just sorry they were caught cheating :lolbron:

According to a study, small sample size of about 484 participants, people who cheated in their first ever relationship were x3 times more likely to cheat again. "Prior infidelity emerged as an important risk factor for infidelity in next relationships" absolutely fucking brutal lol

Taking all that into account, why do people torment themselves with shite like marriage counselling when there's scientific proof that it'll just happen again?
If I wasn't Muslim/Somali, I don't think I would even bothered with marriage and long-term relationships in general. The way Western societies have normalized infedility is so depressing wallahi.

What the f*ck is wrong with these gaal? It's so sad how often they always get taken back by their partners. No shame at all, the cheater should never even attempt to contact their partner after, let alone beg them. Keying their car or even assaulting the person they cheated with isn't worth it. Just leave and don't look back, it's not hard.
Look what this batshit crazy woman did to her husband. A permanent tattoo on his chest, so extra.
cheater.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think your issues are deeper than being cheated on huuno.

Lose your obesity.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Look what this batshit crazy woman did to her husband. A permanent tattoo on chest, so extra.
cheater.jpg

If you have that much cuqdad for him/her then don't date them.

Furthermore, a tattoo is sooo medieval imo. A better idea would have been to make him walk around the busiest mall or street in your city wearing a sign saying "I cheated on my wife".

What the f*ck is wrong with these gaal? It's so sad how often they always get taken back by their partners. No shame at all, the cheater should never even attempt to contact their partner after, let alone beg them. Keying their car or even assaulting the person they cheated with isn't worth it. Just leave and don't look back, it's not hard.
Look what this batshit crazy woman did to her husband. A permanent tattoo on his chest, so extra.
View attachment 201531
US family courts are brutal sxb, I would've tattooed that shit on my forehead if it meant not going through an Americunt divorce lol

My theory's that their relationships are based solely off their personal feelings. God, family honor/ceeb and social shaming aren't in the equation. What's to stop them from doing something that "feels good/right" in the moment when they don't really have to answer to anyone or anything?

No point of cheating when Allah gave us a right to divorce,try ur best to reconcile with your wife and address the issues straining the marriage and if there is no chance of rectifying issues just remarry.Afar baa noo banaan, wa billahi tawfiiq :rejoice:.
That being said, there is no hope for cheaters regardless of sex,theres a reason why if appropriately proven our deen has a painful punishment for those who engage in such behaviours.

No point of cheating when Allah gave us a right to divorce,try ur best to reconcile with your wife and address the issues straining the marriage and if there is no chance of rectifying issues just remarry.Afar baa noo banaan, wa billahi tawfiiq :rejoice:.
That being said, there is no hope for cheaters regardless of sex,theres a reason why if appropriately proven our deen has a painful punishment for those who engage in such behaviours.
Some people like to have their cake and eat it too sxb lol. In a gaal's mind; why would they let a good thing go if they can have the best of both worlds? A relationship/marriage without Allah at it's center is doomed to fail wallahi. Thank god I didn't fall for the "love conquers" meme and wife up a doofaarad :heh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Cheating is not really a big thing Women make it a big thing for no reason. So what if he slept with another women? You really wanna throw everything away only because of a 1 night stand :wtfdis:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Only women who cheat should be forgiven. They're always remorseful and had a good reason to, so it's unjust and down right evil to hold a grudge.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only women who cheat should be forgiven. They're always remorseful and had a good reason to, so it's unjust and down right evil to hold a grudge.

A woman ONLY cheats if a man is not sexually satisfying her. loool