Is Online Jacayl Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

They is nothing wrong with it my sister, however be careful on this site Hun. The men here are looking for one thing only, that's why I roast their arse.

I'll take your advice. Sometimes, i contemplate about online sites. I can't seem to find a decent man.

I am accomplished Somali Brother,I have a degree in Engineering and Doing Master in Engineering,doing part time Job and quite well off.the thing is i am also looking for Love/soul mate,i want to try online.if any female serious dont shy to contact,who knows we can be husband/wife as i can take care of you.
As the Garaad of Khaatumo state I will take the responsibility on me and find you one of our cute girls. Also to bring the two blessed families together Abgaal and Dulbahante. Send me a Pm

As the Garaad of Khaatumo state I will take the responsibility on me and find you one of our cute girls. Also to bring the two blessed families together Abgaal and Dulbahante. Send me a Pm
If you even try and pimp out our Dhulbahante sisters, I will slice your ripped abdomen and your throat. Be warned!!

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Hi my name is lily and I'm also looking for online jacayl..... anigu thirsty thirty jir ayaan ahay..... Bleassee don't suggest blood cahs when two thirsty people come together... you only get dehydration.... even plants need water iska daa human being >,,<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts