Is Online Jacayl Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am accomplished Somali Brother,I have a degree in Engineering and Doing Master in Engineering,doing part time Job and quite well off.the thing is i am also looking for Love/soul mate,i want to try online.if any female serious dont shy to contact,who knows we can be husband/wife as i can take care of you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Most of us are married and engaged. And even if we weren't I don't think any sane girl would look for love or a partner on this site.

No offence though. Good luck with your quest.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
More like having a Master in engineering platinum picture threads in one day, single handedly. If only you have shown half the enthusiasm for finding a partner as you have for your online trolling, you would have had your own mooriyan platoon by now :lol:

Or why not just liberate a cute cadcad chick and invade Barawesiilaanyolaugh

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The struggle when you got degree in engineering but a ni99a with a degree in tufaax got a better chace than you.:francis:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Don't do it sxb...the last girl i wanted to date from online turned out to be this:

149663_162144227258098_1014931356_n.jpg

N

NaomiHoney

And, online love is possible. I know a sister who met her husband through a somali forum. Now they have two beautiful children. Masha allah!!

And, online love is possible. I know a sister who met her husband through a somali forum. Now they have two beautiful children. Masha allah!!
They is nothing wrong with it my sister, however be careful on this site Hun. The men here are looking for one thing only, that's why I roast their arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.