Is my standards for a Halimo wife too high and unreasonable?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I am Muslim, I just don't practice the religion ,I sometimes have doubts which is a human nature , it is a phase any believer goes through, stop derailing the thread with your unnecessary questions.:camby:
Doesn’t make sense. How do you claim islam by name yet you want a pious woman? Do you just use Islam for your benefits? Bisinka. I suggest you repent. The days are coming closer and the signs of qiyama have already begun.

Villainess

:idontlike:I didn’t read all that but what I know no high standard is too high for a good submissive wife....
:mjkkk:
7BD9068A-69B3-4375-A686-2E1155A704C1.jpeg

Reborn
Imagine being a father and investing your time on a somali forum just to discuss the women you want despite failing in your 1st marriage.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You can easily spot the Non-virgin Halimos on this thread since they have a problems with number 1 out of all shit I listed, :pachah1:don't calaacal to me for demanding a virgin girl,I didn't make you open your legs.:comeon:

Sorry girls ,no one wants to take a used girl home, that is habaar and no real nigga marries those type of degenerates.
A girl can have been married or a widow that don't mean shes used you of all people should be more understanding considering you've been married

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I hijacked your list and made it for a man than added even more traits. Thank you @Manafesto. You did well.

No problem Huuno, you don't even have to ask, you are my 2018-19 crush.:banderas:We need a female version of this thread, just tag me so I can ruin the Halimo eggos just like the Halimos on this thread did a number on me.:kendrickcry:

This should be interesting and it will answer why such high IQ halimo is still single, I can't wait to see your list which will probably make my list innocent asf,anyway I have a feeling I will be uneligible but giving up is a for loosers.:mjlaugh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A girl can have been married or a widow that don't mean shes used you of all people should be more understanding considering you've been married

Bro I will never marry a divorced women, most of them have issues and I rather deal with a young women who never been married, ppl on here are treating me like I am Oday but I am not even 30.

I deserve a young petite Halimo Bikro or otherwise I flying back home Where it costs 500$ to marry on who just turned "18".:krs::diddyass:

Bro I will never marry a divorced women, most of them have issues and I rather deal with a young women who never been married, ppl on here are treating me like I am Oday but I am not even 30.

I deserve a young petite Halimo Bikro or otherwise I flying back home Where it costs 500$ to marry on who just turned "18".:krs::diddyass:
Were you not looking for these qualities the first time and did it even make a difference lol??

Alluring

Sayonara

This is not wattpad. When they said dare to dream they meant realistically :damn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If you make a list like that you personally need to be those things how can you expect someone to be something your not?

Villainess

If you make a list like that you personally need to be those things how can you expect someone to be something your not?
The funniest part is that he claims to not have even reached 30 yet hes already divorced, what in the Bollywood is this? :dead:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I see nothing wrong with the list. Men should be allowed to have preferences and standards for our future wife. We're Muslim for crying out loud. We should have the highest standards.

If you have a problem with it, go kick rocks.

The type of woman you want is out of your league. You know that right?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No problem Huuno, you don't even have to ask, you are my 2018-19 crush.:banderas:We need a female version of this thread, just tag me so I can ruin the Halimo eggos just like the Halimos on this thread did a number on me.:kendrickcry:

This should be interesting and it will answer why such high IQ halimo is still single, I can't wait to see your list which will probably make my list innocent asf,anyway I have a feeling I will be uneligible but giving up is a for loosers.:mjlaugh:

@Vanessa beat me to the punch. I'll start from scratch in her thread.

Trending