Is Mudane Ahmed Hussein (Canadian Immigration Minister)???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
qX0P4MU.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joi-just-because-anime-visual-mio-1.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

Why don’t you think that it has nothing got to do “with power play”?

Pardon me dear, some here would like to believe that an immigration minister working for an ultra-liberal (in comparison to those who are in charge western democracies except Macron) prime minister like Trudeau will block and reject such applicants. It’s a very sensitive portfolio and one has to be very secular administering it.

The Saudis have sullied their reputation (more than usual), and Canadians are thinking of reneging on their arms deal. It smells like virtue signally to me and a nice way of sticking it to them (covertly), while letting them know they can't have a Carte Blanche. I could be wrong. When looking at a sensitive case such as this, one must be reasonable and as impartial as possible. He's just doing his job.

Last edited:
The Saudis have sullied their reputation (more than usual), and Canadians are thinking of reneging on their arms deal. It smells like virtue signally to me and a nice way of sticking it to them (covertly), while letting them know they can't have a Carte Blanche. I could be wrong. When looking at a sensitive case such as this, one must be reasonable and as impartial as possible. He's just doing his job.

@sophisticate

Indeed, he is only doing his job under the guidelines of his leader and his party’s polices in relation to immigration.

The Saudis didn’t want to get involved in this drama because of the Khashogi bungle in Turkey and from the get go, they insisted that it was a family problem even when the girl stated that she renounced Islam. Great timing for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending