Is Mudane Ahmed Hussein (Canadian Immigration Minister)???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Canada's immigration minister, Ahmed Hussein rescuing former Muslims from certain deaths by immediately offering (within hours) asylum to a Saudi teenage girl who was stranded in Thailand? Or, is this a continuation of the spat between Saudi Arabia and Canada which was started by Justin Trudeau last year when he criticised the Saudis on their treatment of Saudi women? The Saudi girl's choice was Australia and the Australian government hinted that they will offer her asylum, but Canada intervened and offered her asylum immediately. Anyway, Mr Ahmed Hussien has to sign her papers and his department has to arrange all her settlements requirements, does this signify that in the future, he will also offer asylum to others who left Islam, who are not women and who are not from Saudi Arabia? Will he be able to help Somali atheists who want to flee oppression due to their lack of beliefs in Somalia?

Discuss.

We need Canadian input.

@Factz @Western4Life @sophisticate @xalimathe6 and others. Please no qabiil arguments, keep it clean and to the point.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is Canada's immigration minister, Ahmed Hussein rescuing former Muslims from certain deaths by immediately offering (within hours) an asylum to a Saudi teenage girl who was stranded in Thailand? Or, is this a continuation of the spat between Saudi Arabia and Canada which was started by Justin Trudeau last year when he criticised the Saudis on their treatment of Saudi women? The Saudi girl's choice was Australia and the Australian government hinted that they will offer her asylum, but Canada intervened and offered her asylum immediately. Anyway, Mr Ahmed Hussien has to sign her papers and his department has to arrange all her settlements requirements, does this signify that in the future, he will also offer asylum to others who left Islam, are not women or are not from Saudi Arabia? Will he be able to help Somali atheists who want to flee oppression due to their lack of beliefs in Somalia?

As a Muslim, will you offer an asylum to a former Muslim? Discuss.

We need Canadian input.

@Factz @Western4Life @sophisticate @xalimathe6 and others. Please no qabiil arguments, keep it clean and to the point.

Cawar we need your input.

My input is, Minister Hussein will not give a Somali atheist asylum as it offends his qabil. the Saudi Teen -that is a general humanitarian act done. But i thought Australia accepted her? When did this change?

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Canada. among other countries was asked to take her in by the UN. Saudi threatened Austrailia, UK and US. Canada didn't give a f*ck at this point as they are in a row with Saudi and have nothing to lose.

Cawar we need your input.

My input is, Minister Hussein will not give a Somali atheist asylum as it offends his qabil. the Saudi Teen -that is a general humanitarian act done. But i thought Australia accepted her? When did this change?

@Basra

Before the Australian government could publicly declare to accept her, the Canadian government asked their counterparts in Canberra to let them offer her asylum and the Aussies obliged. The Saudi girl, Qunun renounced Islam. No qabiil insertion please Eeddo.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Canada. among other countries was asked to take her in by the UN. Saudi threatened Austrailia, UK and US. Canada didn't give a f*ck at this point as they are in a row with Saudi and have nothing to lose.

I support Canada for their bravery then

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Before the Australian government could publicly declare to accept her, the Canadian government asked their counterparts in Canberra to let them offer her asylum and the Aussies obliged. The Saudi girl, Qunun renounced Islam. No qabiil insertion please Eeddo.

Personally, i think she is a lesbian before she is an atheist. It was a good thing for her to seek as asylum

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Will you rescue a former Muslim from being killed or tortured? It is evident that honourable Ahmed Hussein is a strong believer of secularism.

MJS are honorable qabil. Many poems have been written about their honor.

If i were him, yes i will rescue a former Muslim. Because everyone has a right to exist in their right and choices. We have a surah chapter in Quran, about everyone keeping and practicing their own religion. God is the judger.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Basra

Will you rescue a former Muslim from being killed or tortured? It is evident that honourable Ahmed Hussein is a strong believer of secularism.
Stop taking things out of context and projecting your own beliefs onto others. This was purely a political move in the context of the Canada-Saudi diplomatic dispute that has been ongoing for the last five months.

Stop taking things out of context and projecting your own beliefs onto others. This was purely a political move in the context of the Canada-Saudi diplomatic dispute that has been ongoing for the last five months.

@Crow

Are you saying the minister won't offer asylum to former Muslims and LGBTQ Muslim people fleeing persecution because he is a Somali Muslim who is intolerant to those people? Qabiil baa kaa guuxaya, naga fadhiiso Sxb.

Thanks @Basra

Where did I say any of that?

@Crow

I mentioned the spat between Canada and the Saudis on my initial post and this girl has reiterated time and time again that she left Islam and would be killed or tortured if she’s forced to return. Why can't we discuss both issues? You expressed your point loud and clear and it makes a lot of sense which I share with you, but why personalise it? Inoo deji kubadda Sxb.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Canada has a decent human rights record and they seem generous with their borders. Though I strangely suspect that this is a power play.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Canada has a decent human rights record and they seem generous with their borders. Though I strangely suspect that this is a power play.
8.jpg

@sophisticate

Why don’t you think that it has nothing got to do “with power play”?

Pardon me dear, some here would like to believe that an immigration minister working for an ultra-liberal (in comparison to those who are in charge western democracies except Macron) prime minister like Trudeau will block and reject such applicants. It’s a very sensitive portfolio and one has to be very secular administering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts