Is maya jama the hottest somali woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we can all agree that she is somali, because of her father

:gaasdrink:

View attachment 53186

:samwelcome::samwelcome::samwelcome::yacadiim::yacadiim::yacadiim::yacadiim:
she looks good she's beautiful.:ahh:

she looks like a full native somali, i really had no idea she was mixed until recently i just knew her as the somali girlfriend of some upcoming uk Madow grime rapper who has now fallen off completely:nahgirl: .

i have seen somali girls who look hotter and cuter than her.:damedamn:

she's not my type:mybusiness:, even though i find her hot, she has a very good complexion, face, body and all of the other goodies, but she just gives off a bad vibe that doesn't attract me to her.:damn:

ANOTHER FACTOR IS THE FACT THAT SHE HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND A LOT :susp:

What the f*ck do you mean my taste is trash? Your telling us a lizard looking woman with makeup on who looks like the she got put on turbo aging mode is the best looking Somali woman:gucciwhat: f*ck you and your shitty tastes warya.:kodaksmiley:
:ulyin:SHE LOOKS VERY YOUNG.

you must be a ugly xalimo to be hating on another somali woman THIS MUCH:gucciwhat:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Ok now that you have calmed with the qashin rating:wowsweat:, I just want to say 1. She is not the hottest xalimo , she isn't even a real xalimo. 2 She will age like shit. 3. She might be a fucking lizard. 4. why is her nose like a boner?

1. I dont get the lizard thing, some other guy said in this thread 2. how do you know she gon age like shit, honestly she looks younger than her age in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending