Is Maya Jama Somali?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maya-Jama-then-and-now.jpg

View attachment 49818
DT51ytkWkAE6dpQ.jpg

She looks just like her Somali ayeeyo.

Can you imagine someone holding something against you from things you said in 2012. Somali girls are famous for their identity crisis in their teens kkk, and their full somali. Some would claim anything growing up lool.

Bro, not only said in 2012... she said she USED to do it when she was a child. The words of 12 year old her are being used against her.

You know how many Somali girls are chatting shit and saying more reckless stuff while they're in their 20's?

I can name drop half a dozen Somali girls that used to claim Yemeni before the 'glo up'. Before Somali twitter...

To understand why Maya Jama doesn’t consider herself a Somali, one has to delve in her upbringing. It is rooted how close she was to her Somali father. If his role towards his relationship with her, while she was growing up was merely the role of a sperm donor, then she wouldn’t have any connection to Somalis.

Maya jama is Somali I approve of her at least she is not bashing Somali men....while xalimos do even though she is saaqid and like she is more respectful and doesn't go on twitter to talk crap about Somali men.

If she really cared about Somalia she would be bashing the useless men that are in charge.
Maya jama is Somali I approve of her at least she is not bashing Somali men....while xalimos do even though she is saaqid and like she is more respectful and doesn't go on twitter to talk crap about Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending