Is Maya Jama Somali?

Is Maya Jama Somali?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
That's some primitive pre-middle age bullshit. Besides... she wasn't raised by her Somali father & doesn't identify as Somali
How’s that primitive pre middle age bullshit?? This is what we practice in Islam to take after your fathers identity. She’s still Somali in my eyes even thou she grew up with white mother. Same goes to Aisha Boe. She’s Somali too.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
How’s that primitive pre middle age bullshit?? This is what we practice in Islam to take after your fathers identity. She’s still Somali in my eyes even thou she grew up with white mother. Same goes to Aisha Boe. She’s Somali too.
Culture comes first. Even Islam can't save half-breeds if they aren't culturally Somali.
a (fatherless) half Italian kid (from his father side) used to live in my neighborhood. We never once had doubts about his somalinimo even though he was light skin, had soft brown hair, light eyes and was only Somali from his mother side. Because he was culturally Somali. His offsprings will be Somali as well if he marries a Somali woman.

Culture comes first. Even Islam can't save half-breeds if they aren't culturally Somali.

to me he/she is Somali unless othawise he/she insist they not Somali,then I have to respect their wish.
no need to distance partly our own,,thats just cruel and uncalled for. we need educated people too as most of thm outside and probably doin good educationally,,seems we working against our selves

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
to me he/she is Somali unless othawise he/she insist they not Somali,then I have to respect their wish.
no need to distance partly our own,,thats just cruel and uncalled for. we need educated people too as most of thm outside and probably doin good educationally,,seems we working against our selves
maya doesn't claim to be Somali

Lmao ask any mod to take an IP check on both of our accounts so you end up looking even more retarded than you already do. @Reiko doesn't only roast Ashy Abdis with me. She does it with @The Cushitic One and @arawelo 2.0 as well, or are you going to claim all of them are Reiko?

Nice try with your investigation.
@Kaleel Tell this person that we have different IP addresses so they can amus.

I think it’s time for us too bully

:trumpsmirk:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
a (fatherless) half Italian kid (from his father side) used to live in my neighborhood. We never once had doubts about his somalinimo even though he was light skin, had soft brown hair, light eyes and was only Somali from his mother side. Because he was culturally Somali. His offsprings will be Somali as well if he marries a Somali woman.
That kid doesn’t have qabil but maya does. She’s more Somali than him:kanyeshrug:

UNLIKE THESE ASS ABDIS, IM HONEST!! BUT IF SHE EVER HAD FGM DONE IN HER ITS A NO NO!!
giphy (5).gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts