Is it weird for Somali men to cook and clean?

piss off, i join the thread asking if we do it,

why you getting so envious, not my fault if your useless with your family and dont help around,

even the prophet SAW did it, he helped his wives with the house old chores and kids,

its a sunnah, nacnac, get out of here,

you remind me of a farax who once asked me where is your cousin, i said his wife is sick and looking after the kids and wive, he said what a useless idiot, why would he look after his own kids, he is a man, this was in a coffee shop owned by my cousin

i was so shocked and baffled, is he supposed to let them die and not cook and clean, i said agah

needless to say, that same dude was divorced and kicked out by his wife and took the kids away from him,

useless dads make me angry, notging more manly then being a devoted dad and husband, why marry in the first place if you will not?
lol.
here we go again. sxb stop typing me paragraphs and proving yourself to me im not your husband to-be. Go change some diapers or something.
:francis:

Wow that is a strong case for getting an ogaden husband walaahi, and plus they like to punish the wives.

I like a spank.

Ok my daughters will marry an ogaden then. Convinced

dont you think all these halimos out of control in the west marrying adoons etc would be controlled if they got a little punishment>?

lol.
here we go again. sxb stop typing me paragraphs and proving yourself to me im not your husband to-be. Go change some diapers or something.
:francis:

since when did i prove myself to you adoonyahow, you are the one who took my reply and quoted me jareryahow adoonka ah , stop quoting me,

i did not even know you existed til you quoted me,

piss off qaniisyahow, husband to be kulaha, gay CUUNT

and you are right, i am actually about to change diapers, its my blood after all, i have a duty and care , am i supposed to wait and let the kid get a rush, ?

dont procreate if you cannot look after them,

useless m1dgaan, get out of here

some please tell me his tribe so i can karbash the adoon

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
dont you think all these halimos out of control in the west marrying adoons etc would be controlled if they got a little punishment>?

I think Farahs failed Xalimos. If Farahs were manly, and responsible, there would be no problem

since when did i prove myself to you adoonyahow, you are the one who took my reply and quoted me jareryahow adoonka ah , stop quoting me,

and you are right, i am actually about to change diapers, its my blood after all, i have a duty and care , am i supposed to wait and let the kid get a rush, ?

Bruh, are u on your period?
Hop off my d1ck and change diapers bro. stay at home Ogaden dad lol.

PRIORITIES.

I think Farahs failed Xalimos. If Farahs were manly, and responsible, there would be no problem

if all faraxs were Ogaden we would be a strong conservative people, we train our girls from a young age, sadly not all somali tribes do this, we need girls to respect their fathers and brothers, i know somaliland girls who party and drink whilst their brothers keep silent, and their dads, i would beat the crap out of my sisters or cousins if they had facebook before aged 18 or saw them with boys or came home late, sadly many Somalia dont have this mentality of keeping an eye on their sisters,

heck i would beat my brothers if they came home late, we are the most conservative Somalis though, so maybe that helps?

i used to dump girls for having long nails, i once dumped a dhulbahante chick i shukansiid after she told me her 1door neighbour took her to party at 1 am and brought her back 5 am, i am sure he squeezed something, no free rides, i was shocked she went into a car with a another faraxn and a party somali 1st july where they drank sicne i had two friends who went there, i knew, ,

i once dumped a marehan girl for saying shut the f up on the fone as joke she claimed,

i dumped a HG for telling me she was once kissed,

i would kiss girls on a first date and if she kissed back, cheeks, i said bye bye, it was a test, i want her to say no and stand up for her believes, ,

i want her to rock her hijab, scarf , never touched, be cleaned

i once dumped a Ogaden halimo for saying our kids if we had any can marry foreigners,

i was picky and ruthless, i once dumped a girl after finding out her aunt chewed chat,

i was picky and i liked it, never apologised,

i want a girl like my mother, conservative, educated, islamc, and racist, my mother use to ban my sisters from having black Friends etc or going to black houses in case their brothers did sixir,

we are ruthless, conservative Ogaden and dont apologise for it,

the only day you are on your kids side is when you pick their mother, or father, so be picky and racist and choosy

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Back at home if you were to step inside the kitchen you would be considered a lagaroone which is a negative connotation for men in Somalia
Nonetheless it's very strange for a guy to cook canjelo or malawax even bariis without raising suspicion

But we were orphans all of our female family members were killed
Our ayeeyo was too old to take care for us I used to milk cow for her
ever since we fled the civil war my older brother AUN took care for all of us when we were younger he owned a makeshift food vendor and would make a living from it
He taught me to take care of myself and not be dependent since then I've learnt to cook on dabqaad at 10 and would run to dugsi come back and help

Till this day I never relied on women to cook for me even if she's a close relative unless Im married or a guest

Men should have a role regardless if the taboos

We can never rely on anyone

VixR

Veritas

Lol.
Say hello to Ferrari for us.

VixR

Veritas
I wouldn’t have kids with someone who can’t be an active, dependable father. That includes being hands on, in cooking, cleaning, etc, Somali or not. If I have to teach him, that’s fine, but he has to learn.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
piss off, i join the thread asking if we do it,

why you getting so envious, not my fault if your useless with your family and dont help around,

even the prophet SAW did it, he helped his wives with the house old chores and kids,

its a sunnah, nacnac, get out of here,

you remind me of a farax who once asked me where is your cousin, i said his wife is sick and looking after the kids and wive, he said what a useless idiot, why would he look after his own kids, he is a man, this was in a coffee shop owned by my cousin

i was so shocked and baffled, is he supposed to let them die and not cook and clean, i said agah

needless to say, that same dude was divorced and kicked out by his wife and took the kids away from him,

useless dads make me angry, notging more manly then being a devoted dad and husband, why marry in the first place if you will not?

"So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions."
FOOTNOTES

[1] written by Moosaa Richardson

In my house whenever I do the cooking for the family it seems it makes all the habaryars uncomfortable and they'll call me a chef which they would never do if I was female. Is it that strange?
They're jealous. Good job. Family can be haters too. Put them in their place if they try to bug you their kids are probably doing drugs or something. Somaali elders can be the biggest haters some even make up shit about you.

In my house whenever I do the cooking for the family it seems it makes all the habaryars uncomfortable and they'll call me a chef which they would never do if I was female. Is it that strange?

You will have a happy marriage unlike those habaryars you’re making uncomfortable. They are the ones raising irresponsible “man child-ren” that have their new wives hostage as maids.

Cooking and cleaning is a survival skill every human needs. You can’t depend on another to do it for you. If our prophet scws did house chores what’s wrong with men doing it now?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
You will have a happy marriage unlike those habaryars you’re making uncomfortable. They are the ones raising irresponsible “man child-ren” that have their new wives hostage as maids.

Cooking and cleaning is a survival skill every human needs. You can’t depend on another to do it for you. If our prophet scws did house chores what’s wrong with men doing it now?

"So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions."
FOOTNOTES

[1] written by Moosaa Richardson

in my crib. i only cook for me. THATS IT! But when i get married im never stepping into that kitchen f*ck NO.

I wouldn’t have kids with someone who can’t be an active, dependable father. That includes being hands on, in cooking, cleaning, etc, Somali or not. If I have to teach him, that’s fine, but he has to learn.

Suppose he ticks off everything on your list of dependability but doesn't like to cook always. You having chosen him over everyone else already, why can't you cook out of love for him and for the kids? Suppose he prefers to clean and do laundry, help with homework and teach kids how to bike, play soccer with them and go out on trips to town with them. Anything but that smelly kitchen.

Would you still be satisfied? Or you will be rigid and insist he cooks for you to prove his worth? I mean, people in marriage make all sorts of agreements between them when it comes to how they live their lives in their homes. Being rigid or unreasonable leads to failure in relationship.

What say you madam?

@Wervelwind this right here sxb. Youre wife is gonna f*ck ur brains out after u done cooking and cleaning. Its proven.
:chrisfreshhah:

I do know how to cook and make good food. But I wouldn't be in the kitchen making dinner for everybody unless my wife is sick, or has given birth. Making breakfast for myself and making enough for everyone to eat is normal. Beyond that and getting into the kitchen after I come from work, that will never happen. My rule is, if she wouldn't cook, let us all sleep or wait for tomorrow's quick breakfast if I feel like it.

Trending