Is it weird for Somali men to cook and clean?

In my house whenever I do the cooking for the family it seems it makes all the habaryars uncomfortable and they'll call me a chef which they would never do if I was female. Is it that strange?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In my house whenever I do the cooking for the family it seems it makes all the habaryars uncomfortable and they'll call me a chef which they would never do if I was female. Is it that strange?

giphy.gif

ur family must be recent arrivals. I cook for my family and do chores. I don't give fack what others think.

No, not at all. My father never cooked before and when my mother started nursing school and then became a nurse he started taking lessons from her on weekends. He was a smart man and learned quick. Eventually his cooking rivaled my mother's. He used to clean the entire house every Sunday spic and span from top to bottom. He would buy tools and I would follow him around and he would fix anything broken in the house, he would clean the dishes, vacuum, he would make my younger siblings lunch for the school day every morning, etc.

I miss him every day. allahu naxariisto. May Allah give him the highest position in paradise.

No, not at all. My father never cooked before and when my mother started nursing school and then became a nurse he started taking lessons from her on weekends. He was a smart man and learned quick. Eventually his cooking rivaled my mother's. He used to clean the entire house every Sunday spic and span from top to bottom. He would buy tools and I would follow him around and he would fix anything broken in the house, he would clean the dishes, vacuum, he would make my younger siblings lunch for the school day every morning, etc.

I miss him every day. allahu naxariisto. May Allah give him the highest position in paradise.
May Allah accept your dua and grant your Father, Family members and you the highest level of Jannah.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Not really. My dad would do the cooking if my mom was unable but his cooking was horrible and but his cleaning was alright. I tended to help out on the cooking but the cleaning was more or less always forced. Don't know about other families.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i cook and clean and baby sit what is wrong with that?

agah, am i not doing my duty?

i used to baby sit for mum too and cook and clean when she goes on holiday, i also started changing nappy aged 9 and showing the my little siblings

Huuno it shows u r a noble husband material just wished u were not Ogaden

Huuno it shows u r a noble husband material just wished u were not Ogaden

what is wrong with OG?

anyways a female has no tribe, when she marries, what is your tribe basra horta?

we are hated since we are landeeer, so i dont blame you if you have cuqdad,

every female i know wishes she married an Ogaden husband, especially 1door

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what is wrong with OG?

anyways a female has no tribe, when she marries, what is your tribe basra horta?

How tall are u?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
does it matter,

being an Ogaden red blooded male pure asli, over 6 feet, but does it matter basra

answer my question, what is wrong with marrying an OG man huuno?

we are very loyal to our kids, and wives,

Thats true, i never seen an ogaden father abandon his kids

what is wrong with OG?

you cook and clean for your family do u expect a nacnac?
plus stop explaining yourself yo. @Basra said she wished u werent ogaden amd u went apeshit. proving yourself to her.
:mjlol:

Thats true, i never seen an ogaden father abandon his kids

i have 4 uncles who when they divorced, uncles and mums cousins, they all bribed the wives to take the kids and raise them themselves, both in africa and the west

my dad raised his own kids when his first wife passed away,

why? because they feared the step dad will do harm only God knows, never have i seen an Ogaden i know abandon kids, because we are quite religious peaceful people, with culture and daqan,

we have strong familial culture and daqan,

certain somali clans i know run away from their kids,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i have 4 uncles who when they divorced, uncles and mums cousins, they all bribed the wives to take the kids and raise them themselves, both in africa and the west

my dad raised his own kids when his first wife passed away,

why? because they feared the step dad will do harm only God knows, never have i seen an Ogaden i know abandon kids, because we are quite religious peaceful people, with culture and daqan,

we have strong familial culture and daqan,

certain somali clans i know run away from their kids,

Wow that is a strong case for getting an ogaden husband walaahi, and plus they like to punish the wives.

I like a spank.

Ok my daughters will marry an ogaden then. Convinced

you cook and clean for your family do u expect a nacnac?
plus stop explaining yourself yo. @Basra said she wished u werent ogaden amd u went apeshit. proving yourself to her.
:mjlol:

piss off, i join the thread asking if we do it,

why you getting so envious, not my fault if your useless with your family and dont help around,

even the prophet SAW did it, he helped his wives with the house old chores and kids,

its a sunnah, nacnac, get out of here,

you remind me of a farax who once asked me where is your cousin, i said his wife is sick and looking after the kids and wive, he said what a useless idiot, why would he look after his own kids, he is a man, this was in a coffee shop owned by my cousin

i was so shocked and baffled, is he supposed to let them die and not cook and clean, i said agah

needless to say, that same dude was divorced and kicked out by his wife and took the kids away from him,

useless dads make me angry, notging more manly then being a devoted dad and husband, why marry in the first place if you will not?

Wow that is a strong case for getting an ogaden husband walaahi, and plus they like to punish the wives.

I like a spank.

Ok my daughters will marry an ogaden then. Convinced

that silly old perception we like to punish our other halves is wrong, well we do punish them good in bed, but only the good punishment all females deserve otherwise she will look else where if she is not caghdeerfied good,

Trending