Is it uninslamic to stick to your community.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
To you your way and to me mine don’t ever try to dictate to me what I can or can’t say:nahgirl:
You know, you could of simply ignored me and just kept saying your shit. Now you sound hella emotional man. You took an L dawg.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You know, you could of simply ignored me and just kept saying your shit. Now you sound hella emotional man. You took an L dawg.
Alhamdulillah i have always been free to speak my mind i will never allow another man who breaths the same air as me to dictate to me or try impose their views on me ma garatey

From now on anytime you qoute me in sha Allah there’s going to be a misunderstanding

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Alhamdulillah i have always been free to speak my mind i will never allow another man who breaths the same air as me to dictate to me or try impose their views on me ma garatey

From now on anytime you qoute me in sha Allah there’s going to be a misunderstanding
I agree with you completely. Or did I misunderstand?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I agree with you completely. Or did I misunderstand?
Cadow ba tahay whos trying to strip away my Inalienable God given rights by he who has my soul in his hand waa iskaa dhicin illahay intee isku xiro waa kugu jano tagi waa billahi towfiq:fittytousand:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Cadow ba tahay whos trying to stip away my Unalienable God given rights by he who has my soul in his hand waa iskaa dhicin illahay intee isku xiro waa kugu jano tagi waa billahi towfiw:fittytousand:
I understand completely sxb. Unless I misunderstood. Do you understand?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I do not understand hadu illahay ku roon yahay i overstand you have no authority over me I do not consent
So you stand over? If I misunderstood, then did I overstand you? If I understood that you did not consent, then did you consent?

So you consented to me overstanding you.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It isn't unislamic in my opinion, Arabs do this the most but then cry "ummah" when others do it, foh
Perverted opportunists will always use any means to get what they want. It's a fact of life. If something goes against my common sense, I ignore it.

Where did Allah tell them that

Ishmael married an Arab
Musa married a midanite
Yusuf married an Egyptian
Suleiman married a yemeni
Lot married a sodomite

These are all relatives and descendents of ibrahim

Don't fabricate stuff brother for the purpose of perpetuating your jahiliya
Astagfirallah i spat my food out when you wrote lut married a sodomite, even tho i know what you mean bro. I get your point but in the old testament the lord was not happy with the intermarriage between jacob's sons and the ppl around them (their neighbours the arabs, africans and asians).

Where did Allah tell them that

Ishmael married an Arab
Musa married a midanite
Yusuf married an Egyptian
Suleiman married a yemeni
Lot married a sodomite

These are all relatives and descendents of ibrahim

Don't fabricate stuff brother for the purpose of perpetuating your jahiliya
Correction musa married a cushite ethiopian, and yusuf married a hamite woman the daughter of pharaoh and solomon married every woman on earth at the time. That doesn't mean that mixing is ok nor should it be the norm.

It isn't unislamic in my opinion, Arabs do this the most but then cry "ummah" when others do it, foh
Tell them to f*ck off!! and out their women. If they aren't hypocrites then tell them that we can be a family in jannah but on this earth every other race is an enemy by default. It's ok to be friends but when the race wars come those fuckers will be lynched with you even if they don't sell you out.

Tell them to f*ck off!! and out their women. If they aren't hypocrites then tell them that we can be a family in jannah but on this earth every other race is an enemy by default. It's ok to be friends but when the race wars come those fuckers will be lynched with you even if they don't sell you out.
(Sahih International)
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 13

(Sahih International)
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 13
When the race wars come your muslim daughter will be fighting against you with her white husband. That's you sxb, not me but you. That's what cucks will get for whoring out their women.

Trending