Is it uninslamic to stick to your community.

It
There's this ajnabi irl claiming that it's unislamic to stick to your community If so how is it unislamic to stick to your community?

@MuslimManMe @tesfey67n @YourBroMoe
Its unislamic to look down on people for what they have no control over.

Nothing wrong with trying to perseve your lineage and knowledge or your lineage. But If you think Allah can't flip that in one generation, then you're a fool.

There's a saying in Arabic "an nasunass "
People are people and you will find good ones wherever you go and bad ones whereever you go.
So Inow the west the best thing to do is to maintain your blood ties and associate with good muslims and good people. If you let your tribal pride go ahead of that, Allah could easily hit you with a Harbar that renders all that useless.

(Sahih International)
And do not turn your cheek [in contempt] toward people and do not walk through the earth exultantly. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful.

-Sura Luqman, Ayah 18

Then why did the prophet saw only marry his tribe not even the quraish but only his sub tribe hashimate 7 of them only one christian and one jew,is this not suppose to be in the religion forum
Forget that Allah told the children of abraham to not marry the other bloodlines also. This miscegenation bullshit won't work with me and i also will not marry the goat shagging line or the albino freaks. Adam was more in likeness to me and i will not piss away my divine features to sleep with the lesser crops of the earth. Although i do agree that the somali race needs to start marrying only the beautiful ppl to improve our appearance altogether by passing on the strongest genes.

Forget that Allah told the children of abraham to not marry the other bloodlines also. This miscegenation bullshit won't work with me and i also will not marry the goat shagging line or the albino freaks. Adam was more in likeness to me and i will not piss away my divine features to sleep with the lesser crops of the earth. Although i do agree that the somali race needs to start marrying only the beautiful ppl to improve our appearance altogether by passing on the strongest genes.

I think people should marry whoever they want

I think people should marry whoever they want
You are right,but its also important to maintain your culture,i admire people who maintain their culture no mater where they are from its like an antique something with more value or hand made things you know with more value,people who keep to their own people have more value cause they carry the blood and history of their people

You are right,but its also important to maintain your culture,i admire people who maintain their culture no mater where they are from its like an antique something with more value or hand made things you know with more value,people who keep to their own people have more value cause they carry the blood and history of their people

You’re not the one to judge, some people respond to pressure differently and no choice is wrong

You’re not the one to judge, some people respond to pressure differently and no choice is wrong
What about the choice of to use cocain,is it wroung to judge a pedophile,idealism is for previleged people who think the world works like their idealism,i am not saying they shouldnt marry who they want i am just saying keeping culture is more important,people can marry who they want

What about the choice of to use cocain,is it wroung to judge a pedophile,idealism is for previleged people who think the world works like their idealism,i am not saying they shouldnt marry who they want i am just saying keeping culture is more important,people can marry who they want

Why are so many choosing not to preserve culture?

Norwegian

Culture evolves and if not, it withers away and dies. The survival of the fittest applies as much to cultures.
In norway the pakis culture evolved after white people its them in control the elites and they still marry their own
Why cant it be the sane for somalis,i think welfare should be cut for somalis there to get their ass up

Where did Allah tell them that

Ishmael married an Arab
Musa married a midanite
Yusuf married an Egyptian
Suleiman married a yemeni
Lot married a sodomite

These are all relatives and descendents of ibrahim

Don't fabricate stuff brother for the purpose of perpetuating your jahiliya

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I think people should stuck with their own for compatibility to be higher but it's okay to marry out.

There's this ajnabi irl claiming that it's unislamic to stick to your community If so how is it unislamic to stick to your community?

@MuslimManMe @tesfey67n @YourBroMoe

in the ancient times, it was all about tribes, people would always stay within their tribe's cuz yr tribe has the same goals, same beliefs. The tribe became 1 consciousness. The worst thing that could happen to you in the ancient times was getting kicked out of your city.

I dont believe it has anything to do with Islam at all.

Trending