Is it uninslamic to stick to your community.

in the ancient times, it was all about tribes, people would always stay within their tribe's cuz yr tribe has the same goals, same beliefs. The tribe became 1 consciousness. The worst thing that could happen to you in the ancient times was getting kicked out of your city.

I dont believe it has anything to do with Islam at all.
What makes you think it doesnt exist NOW!!
Its only the brainwashed progressive idiots that think they are smarter then everyone else,white privilege is tribalism,just beucase the plebs of the west intermingle with everyone else it doesnt mean it doesnt exist,all the elites of the west are white second class is asian last class are Madows and white trash
Its not progressive to think sticking to your people is ancient any somali who is hungry can come eat at our home only because he/she is somali,ill give money in the streets to anyone who is in need i am a human being with a heart but if a somali asks me all give extra enough for him to have kings meal and they do the same to me when i was teen they hand me a 100$ to play with simply because i am somali their young brother

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
That guy is desperate for a Somali girl/guy. Ignore him/her.
A bunch of xalimos in my class were agreeing with him n shit, I'm gonna confront him about it tomorrow.

in the ancient times, it was all about tribes, people would always stay within their tribe's cuz yr tribe has the same goals, same beliefs. The tribe became 1 consciousness. The worst thing that could happen to you in the ancient times was getting kicked out of your city.

I dont believe it has anything to do with Islam at all.
It

Its unislamic to look down on people for what they have no control over.

Nothing wrong with trying to perseve your lineage and knowledge or your lineage. But If you think Allah can't flip that in one generation, then you're a fool.

There's a saying in Arabic "an nasunass "
People are people and you will find good ones wherever you go and bad ones whereever you go.
So Inow the west the best thing to do is to maintain your blood ties and associate with good muslims and good people. If you let your tribal pride go ahead of that, Allah could easily hit you with a Harbar that renders all that useless.

(Sahih International)
And do not turn your cheek [in contempt] toward people and do not walk through the earth exultantly. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful.

-Sura Luqman, Ayah 18
Thanks for the clarification!

World

VIP
Only modern day salafis say crap like that.

They are the most stupid people ever and if they preached islam and not sufis then no country would have accepted Islam.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
A bunch of xalimos in my class were agreeing with him n shit, I'm gonna confront him about it tomorrow.

Thanks for the clarification!
Nah, don't bother, it'll make you look weak. Ignore them and stick to your own shit. Seems like a waste of a conversation.

Only modern day salafis say crap like that.

They are the most stupid people ever and if they preached islam and not sufis then no country would have accepted Islam.

I'm glad you understood that. Every country in Africa accepted Sufi islam and not Wahhabism.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I think people should stuck with their own for compatibility to be higher but it's okay to marry out.
I agree completely. If there's no similarities within a culture, how on Earth are you going to marry each other for life? I just can't see that happening with myself.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I went to this somali restaurant once and thought it was ran by my community but after i finished my food and went to the till to pay another guy asked the guy at the till how was your holiday and he replied great he has been back home to see his family in hargaysa.:dwill:

Thats the last time i ever went to that restaurant again its best to stick with your own community

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I went to this somali restaurant once and thought it was ran by my community but after i finished my food and went to the till to pay another guy asked the guy at the till how was your holiday and he replied great he has been back home to see his family in hargaysa.:dwill:

Thats the last time i ever went to that restaurant again its best to stick with your own community
You're a fool for that one.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They can poison your food besides i believe in group economics why should i give my money to support a business from another community? Maybe they will use my money to fund the war against puntland.
I'm MJ myself, but you're exaggerating homie. We're not back home, stop it with the PTSD.

Trending

Latest posts