Is it too much to kiss your future parner on a first date?

Muji

VIP
Ladies don’t ever let a farax kiss you on the first date. First they usually have ashy abdi lips so it won’t even be that good. But more importantly The farax should be working over time to try to impress you. Even before he gets to shake your hand he should be putting you on a monthly allowance and the meher should already be in your account.

always ask yourself ladies what have you done for me to deserve any affection from me. @Gibiin-Udug can let you guys know what to do if tries to plant his ashy lips on you.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ladies don’t ever let a farax kiss you on the first date. First they usually have ashy abdi lips so it won’t even be that good. But more importantly The farax should be working over time to try to impress you. Even before he gets to shake your hand he should be putting you on a monthly allowance and the meher should already be in your account.

always ask yourself ladies what have you done for me to deserve any affection from me. @Gibiin-Udug can let you guys know what to do if tries to plant his ashy lips on you.
Yall using your body to get money thats some real nigga shit :salute:

:chrisfreshhah::dead:
wallahi your a professional farax hater

Muji

VIP
Yall using your body to get money thats some real nigga shit :salute:

A nice way into duping a basic xalimo into kissing a low level gangster like you for free. It won’t work on me sxb :hillarybiz: if you were going to do it anyway, might as well get your bag :trumpsmirk:it also shows you how serious he is about you.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Akhi do not feel ashamed about yourself many of them waa iska fake muslims, especially the ones acting most religious who's to say that forum sheikh does not have a tab open with phub on his browser right at the moment he wrote that comment. maybe your weakness is women but they have weaknesses too they are not perfect don't let them fool you akhi.
:mjlol::dead::deadmanny:Cali you’re a horny guy, chill :whoa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like u know u guys are gonna get married...so is it a red flag to make out on a date before marriage?

I am not sure how to answer your question without coming off judgmental or a little annoying. So i will just use someones DP/avatar

11703.jpg

Kissing before marriage is for degenerates. The fact that you are even asking this question suggests that you are degenerate as well.
This is the same person who said having a relationship with a transgendered women is the best of both worlds. I think we been knew.