Is it too much to kiss your future parner on a first date?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
So your issues have nothing to do with Islam or morals, rather the fact that you’re trading your body for money, and you won’t offer any samples, eh?:siilaanyosmile::dabcasar::mjpls:
:mahubowtf: hooy, mehr is a figure of speech. He will met my family, do nikah and make things halal before mehr is paid, no?

If it was about money only, I can easily become a sugar baby to a 78 yr old Italian sokor aabo:noneck:

Abu_Adnan

You have nothing to lose but your chains
Don't even take her out on a date, unless you're in the presence of her mahram. This is the most Islamically sound opinion.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Kissing before marriage is for degenerates. The fact that you are even asking this question suggests that you are degenerate as well.

If you attempt this on an unmarried girl and she allows it, then this tells you that she too is a degenerate.

I suggest you ask first and if she lets you kiss her then marry her. Degenerates should marry degenerates.
:samwelcome:

Kissing before marriage is for degenerates. The fact that you are even asking this question suggests that you are degenerate as well.

If you attempt this on an unmarried girl and she allows it, then this tells you that she too is a degenerate.

I suggest you ask first and if she lets you kiss her then marry her. Degenerates should marry degenerates.
:samwelcome:

I have kissed alot halimos and touched foribbiden parts :jcoleno: now my fellow somali brother has classified me as a degenerate :mjcry:

Abu_Adnan

You have nothing to lose but your chains
I have kissed alot halimos and touched foribbiden parts :jcoleno: now my fellow somali brother has classified me as a degenerate :mjcry:
Then make tawba and stop professing your sins on the internet, you're supposed to keep sins to yourself.

everyone are in their best behavior on the first date. if i kissed every ass hole on my first date i would be a with 20 kids by now but thankfully i went on a second date and they usually came out of the closet by then lol
Bwhahahha

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
If you have a kink for women slapping you go for it!

Seriously don’t do it brother, a kiss will lead you to do something else and that’ll lead you on to other things. Just be yourself, you don’t have to overcompensate by being touchy.

I read the title and OP's post and thought to myself "ofc you should kiss her" i read through the comments and i now feel ashamed of myself.

VixR

Veritas
everyone are in their best behavior on the first date. if i kissed every ass hole on my first date i would be a with 20 kids by now but thankfully i went on a second date and they usually came out of the closet by then lol
Bwhahahha
Underrated comment of the thread :icon lol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I read the title and OP's post and thought to myself "ofc you should kiss her" i read through the comments and i now feel ashamed of myself.
Akhi do not feel ashamed about yourself many of them waa iska fake muslims, especially the ones acting most religious who's to say that forum sheikh does not have a tab open with phub on his browser right at the moment he wrote that comment. maybe your weakness is women but they have weaknesses too they are not perfect don't let them fool you akhi.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Midakale we lost another Somali brother to Jileecnimo by the hands of the Sheikhs and feminists.

Afterwards some of them cry why did my wife cheat on me? I can remember this jileec Somali guy married for couple years afterwards his wife who had a kid from him couldn't take it anymore and cheated with an African American man.

Jileecnimadda iska daaya

Akhi do not feel ashamed about yourself many of them waa iska fake muslims, especially the ones acting most religious who's to say that forum sheikh does not have a tab open with phub on his browser right at the moment he wrote that comment. maybe your weakness is women but they have weaknesses too they are not perfect don't let them fool you akhi.
Wallahi the majority of them don't pray and salat is the most important part of Islam. bruh there are actually big scholars who believe you should be killed if you don't pray.

Read this survey
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...e-islam-is-offset-by-those-who-become-muslim/

I wonder how will the future look like for 2nd generation Somalis since majority of Somalis aren't really practicing like their parents.