Is it too much to kiss your future parner on a first date?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
akhi sorry but you are a big simp if you dont kiss her because you are eventually going to marry her take a sample of her lips enjoy yourself

CaliTedesse

VIP
Akhi this female you are seeing wants your lips more than you want hers now seeing you are going to marry her anyways WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM KISSING HER?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How about if you die before marriage, god forbid.
No marriage = Haram dating!

So thus, no risk, and do it the halal way!

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nigga been talking to her for long periods texting her making her wet talking bout imma marry you and shit and wont even allow her a kiss war aabaha wasse you gonna kiss her on your date hadii kale rag matihid make her see why she should marry you

CaliTedesse

VIP
First do a background check (whether she is loose and does blow jobs). You can't kiss random lips (risk of herpes is high).
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH WALLE this nigga so random

akhi they both seem like a miskiin couple

CaliTedesse

VIP
Kiss her akhi even Saredo and Basic would have let it pass trust me she wants it too, after that be like Im sorry boo I couldnt hold myself in you look so fine blablabla brainwash that girl

Nigga been talking to her for long periods texting her making her wet talking bout imma marry you and shit and wont even allow her a kiss war aabaha wasse you gonna kiss her on your date hadii kale rag matihid make her see why she should marry you

fam im not miskiin lol when we done with the dinner I wanna take her to some views area when u can see the city its usually abandoned then im planning to hug her gonna make her put her hands on my shoulder then ima go for the kiss and put my hands on her ass as I kiss her.