Is it too much to kiss your future parner on a first date?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
fam im not miskiin lol when we done with the dinner I wanna take her to some views area when u can see the city its usually abandoned then im planning to hug her gonna make her put her hands on my shoulder then ima go for the kiss and put my hands on her ass as I kiss her.
Thats my boy but dont think too much about such things when you see the right moment take it , rageedi, mashallah

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Kiss her akhi even Saredo and Basic would have let it pass trust me she wants it too, after that be like Im sorry boo I couldnt hold myself in you look so fine blablabla brainwash that girl
No I wouldn’t. A uk guy knows better than to try so I’m not worried :icon lol:

@NINKII DHAKADA DHEERA take advice from me . Keep your hands (and lips) to yourself. No self respecting woman will kiss a guy on the first date and allow him to touch her.

listen we knew each other for a long time we dirty talked each other alotta times we hanged out alotta times now we dating for the first time. U would have done the same thing if u got comfortable with your non existing man come on now

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Next thread title

"Is it too much to let my best friend make out with my fiancée before our wedding"

That's shit you will see, only in Sspot. :kanyeshrug::fantasia2:

Trending