Is it okay to marry other Cushitic Muslims

Yah or Nah

• It fine as long as they fit the requirements of islam

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Never, rather marry a toxic Somali

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • All Cushitic are fine but No Oromos

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • i will consider Somali first but if the right non-somali comes along ill be down regardless

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I support it :nvjpqts: much easier to marry out then a different tribe, live your best life and ignore the h8ters :dzmxmmb:

but don't complain when your kids have an identity crisis
:gaasdrink:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm coming to the understanding that as long as they are Islamic, personality and family wise good, it shouldn't no matter.
We are cultural, religiously and historically close, besides that why limit yourself to one group and let us be frank here, Toxic one at that. This is not to say that Somali culture is lesser than others but if you come to this thread saying 'self-hater'.... relax

So my question is it fine to marry Muslim Cushitic not part of the Somali branch as long as they have religion and are good people?

Cushitic doesn't mean anything lol.

The only ones genetically related to us are some tiny Oromo tribes and the Afars.

The vast majority of Oromos are a mix of Bantus and the Yemeni invaders (Habesha).

Groups based on language aren't genetically homogeneous.

Us speaking a similar language is probably due to some regional power a couple thousand years back that enslaved the conquered the horn and spread a proto Cushitic language.

I support it :nvjpqts: much easier to marry out then a different tribe, live your best life and ignore the h8ters :dzmxmmb:

but don't complain when your kids have an identity crisis
:gaasdrink:

How many cases have I seen where families have stopped two educated adults from marrying each other since they were from enemy tribes but in the same sequence wouldn’t bash an eyelash when their son/daughter brought home an ajnabi a couple of months later.

You are onto something @Ubax45_ :pachah1:

Von

Somalis have still the mindset of a geeljire. They’ve inflated pride of themselves and like the cast of the Television series, The Housewives, they are very sensitive to any self-criticism. Ha u bixin

Hey seen as you’re a moderator could you please fix my account. I can’t give any type of ratings. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending