Is it okay to marry other Cushitic Muslims

Yah or Nah

• It fine as long as they fit the requirements of islam

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Never, rather marry a toxic Somali

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • All Cushitic are fine but No Oromos

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • i will consider Somali first but if the right non-somali comes along ill be down regardless

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I'm coming to the understanding that as long as they are Islamic, personality and family wise good, it shouldn't no matter.
We are cultural, religiously and historically close, besides that why limit yourself to one group and let us be frank here, Toxic one at that. This is not to say that Somali culture is lesser than others but if you come to this thread saying 'self-hater'.... relax

So my question is it fine to marry Muslim Cushitic not part of the Somali branch as long as they have religion and are good people?

Last edited:

Von

Regardless of what Somalispoters think, Its happening and it a wave that cannot be stopped, join the wave or your children will.
You decide :stevej:

I'm coming to the understanding that as long as they are Islamic, personality and family wise good, it shouldn't no matter.
We are cultural, religiously and historically close, besides that why limit yourself to one group and let us be frank here, Toxic one at that. This is not to say that Somali culture is lesser than others but if you come to this thread saying 'self-hater'.

So my question is it fine to marry Muslim Cushitic not part of the Somali branch as long as they have religion and are good people?

What is cushitic they are not Somalis I never heard of them in buuhodle??? Are they aboriginal s like a native African type who live in the jungle or something are they like Turkanas?

Von

What is cushitic they are not Somalis I never heard of them in buuhodle??? Are they aboriginal s like a native African type who live in the jungle or something are they like Turkanas?
You know what i'm talking about, your Dhulbahante city is the closest thing to Ethiopia :gaasdrink:

Who are you asking permission? Somalispot members? Tell your parents that you are marrying a girl from the so called Somali “low castes” or from a rival clan and see their reaction? Cushitic is a complex term they would never comprehend and nor accept. Marry who’s ever compatible with your life and personality and to “Hell” what others think.

Von

Who are you asking permission? Somalispot members? Tell your parents that you are marrying a girl from the so called Somali “low castes” or from a rival clan and see their reaction? Cushitic is a complex term they would never comprehend and nor accept. Marry who’s ever compatible with your life and personality and to “Hell” what others think.
My family doesn't know care about who i want to marry but this targeted to the Aunts. In my short life on Earth i noticed the toxic Somali toxic not for some reach not marrying to that is labelled 'self-hater', Why?

The Somali culture has alienated the best Somalis to rather delay getting married, just having a nikkah or straight up hating Somalis. In all honestly i cannot blame them, they have been pushed away. I have noticed more and more Somalis in my community marrying out alone, all to communities like Eritrean and North Sudanese.

i can only imagine places like London or Minneapolis

If Somalis are going to drive away the best people in the community to the arms of others, they can only blame themselves but since they lack the concept of self-criticism, i doubt they understand why.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:gucciwhat:
I'm so jet lag I can't even speak. Gimme a few minutes to process this and decide if I should state the truth or keep quiet

My family doesn't know care about who i want to marry but this targeted to the Aunts. In my short life on Earth i noticed the toxic Somali toxic not for some reach not marrying to that is labelled 'self-hater', Why?

The Somali culture has alienated the best Somalis to rather delay getting married, just having a nikkah or straight up hating Somalis. In all honestly i cannot blame them, they have been pushed away. I have noticed more and more Somalis in my community marrying out alone, all to communities like Eritrean and North Sudanese.

i can only imagine places like London or Minneapolis

If Somalis are going to drive away the best people in the community to the arms of others, they can only blame themselves but since they lack the concept of self-criticism, i doubt they understand why.

Von

Somalis have still the mindset of a geeljire. They’ve inflated pride of themselves and like the cast of the Television series, The Housewives, they are very sensitive to any self-criticism. Ha u bixin

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
We need to stop all this superiority in the muslim community, its just imitating satans ways. A habesha muslim is more close to me than a somali gaal.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I am really shocked that somalis act like that lmao, none of my family act like that, extended included, maybe it's because I'm hawiye and qabyalaad isn't that big outside somalia.

Somali only should be our number 1 preference.
Our priority is to build a stable middle class structure like the Indians and be a educated economical force to be reckoned with.

Our parents generation are allowed to be lazy and rely on welfare but that should be unacceptable to usz

Somalis all day any day,my first choice my children will carry the blood of my people,a very close second is other cushites,baromo people of north kenya only marry each other,second somalis and arabs,also muslim ethiopian/eritrian/afar/hariri third choice arabs brown skin LAST choice cadan and Madow

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I would like a somali girl that’s uncircumzised cause i dont want to have a heart attack first night of our marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts