Is it okay to marry other Cushitic Muslims

Yah or Nah

• It fine as long as they fit the requirements of islam

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Never, rather marry a toxic Somali

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • All Cushitic are fine but No Oromos

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • i will consider Somali first but if the right non-somali comes along ill be down regardless

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoo cushtic kulaha i'm crying .
hysterical-laughing-gif-9.gif

Even if habeshis were the last person on earth i would'nt mate with habeshi men and their short ass micro-sized unhygienic STD riddled dicks . Uffey that is a habaar :mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Your an expired dh.ilo if you marry anything that isnt Somali tbh. Most of them run back to us when Tyrone leaves her beated couchiee.

Your an expired dh.ilo if you marry anything that isnt Somali tbh. Most of them run back to us when Tyrone leaves her beated couchiee.
:what1: who said anythibg about tyrones?
Somali boys seem to be developing a phobia of AA men. Relating them topics they arent a part of. This paranoia isnt healthy aboowe.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
:what1: who said anythibg about tyrones?
Somali boys seem to be developing a phobia of AA men. Relating them topics they arent a part of. This paranoia isnt healthy aboowe.

We all know most of the Xaaliimos who marry outside their race, marry Tyrones. The bigger the nose, the more excited she gets, nappyer the hair the more wet her underwear gets.

Look at you for example you'd settle for a 5'9 feminine tigray while you can get a 6'4 Libaaaax Faarax. Waad habaarantahay

We all know most of the Xaaliimos who marry outside their race, marry Tyrones. The bigger the nose, the more excited she gets, nappyer the hair the more wet her underwear gets.

Look at you for example you'd settle for a 5'9 feminine tigray while you can get a 6'4 Libaaaax Faarax. Waad habaarantahay
We are not discussing Madows tho :mjlol:
I like my men 5'9 what is the issue.:manny:
If i find a 5'9 faarax i shall settle.

Nigga it's okay to marry anyone as long as they're ahlul kitaab

:gucciwhat:

PAHG will produce you Somali looking kids if you insist on it

We need to stop all this superiority in the muslim community, its just imitating satans ways. A habesha muslim is more close to me than a somali gaal.

Facts, I'm mind blown there are people who think otherwise. I'd even extend it to a white, chinese or whatever. Religion over race

I know it's hard to stay loyal to somalis they demand lacag badan so u are lucky if u marry outside they won't ask much so go ahead!

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You can marry whatever you want, its your life sxb.

Me personally I would only seriously consider Somali women as my wife.

World

VIP
Yoo cushtic kulaha i'm crying .
hysterical-laughing-gif-9.gif

Even if habeshis were the last person on earth i would'nt mate with habeshi men and their short ass micro-sized unhygienic STD riddled dicks . Uffey that is a habaar :mjlol:
How do you know Habeshas have small dicks? Not so virgin after all...

How do you know Habeshas have small dicks? Not so virgin after all...

are you saying i saw habeshi dick? saxiib keep slandering me i'll keep taking your good deed.

I'm assuming habeshi men are small down there. In general they are short people. Short man = small D :manny: it's common sense saxiib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending