Is it just me or

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
Is the half somalis saying that somali moms are the ones teaching the culture. Xalimos with half somali kids don’t teach af somali and westernize kids. Meanwhile somali dads with half somali kids teaching their kids culture and language.I hate those type of xalimos that bringing nimo into somalia and bringing feminism and women’s right bullshit into somalia.:nahgirl:

To all my somali brothers in this forum. Let’s leave those murtard, lgbtq and feminist western xalimos and go for ones back home:fittytousand::diddyass:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Why’s the IG posts so huge on my phone :faysalwtf:
41034DEC-6951-4DDF-BC6C-8F3364819B86.jpeg

Is the half somalis saying that somali moms are the ones teaching the culture. Xalimos with half somali kids don’t teach af somali and westernize kids. Meanwhile somali dads with half somali kids teaching their kids culture and language.I hate those type of xalimos that bringing ****nimo into somalia and bringing feminism and women’s right bullshit into somalia.:nahgirl:

To all my somali brothers in this forum. Let’s leave those murtard, lgbtq and feminist western xalimos and go for ones back home:fittytousand::diddyass:
Are you like 15 or something? :ayaanswag:

Teaching culture isn’t a male of female thing. Just depends on the person if they want to pass it down or not and if the child is receptive to it.

This has nothing to do with feminism, sjw’s or some agenda.

Trending

Latest posts