is it just me or is it that Some somali women have a habit staring at people in the streets ?

I was walking home from West London and there was a somali woman staring at me for no reason as I walked along a road just off Uxbridge Rd. But, that occurrence happened to me in many occasions and it has became more frequent as of lately. There is nothing special about me, I wear a long wool overcoat, Very slim, 5ft 9. However, apart from being 5ft9 everything else i'm your typical young Farax .

To my faraxs and halimos does this happen to you in a regular basis ?

Macalin M

Out here
niggas do it as well ngl. East Africans in general. It’s like you guys are trying to stare into my soul or some shit. Greet me like the elders or don’t stare at me. Weirdos.

Keo

VIP
One time I was standing on the platform waiting to get on the next train and there was this xalimo that was sitting on the train that was just about to leave and she was just staring at me. I don't really stare at them so it was weird.

One time I was standing on the platform waiting to get on the next train and there was this xalimo that was sitting on the train that was just about to leave and she was just staring at me. I don't really stare at them so it was weird.

It reminds me when I was in SL when people were differentiating between who is a local and who is not .

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
A xaliimo was staring at me hard as hell one time so I went up to her and asked straight up why are you staring :drakewtf:

Turns out she was into me :drakekidding:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Your that guy's qabil ofcourse
I be minding my own business and i'd get asked if im CS or if im ethiopian or if my father is arab! They see me speaking somali and still ask "somali baad tahay?" "CS miyaad tahay"? :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

I be minding my own business and i'd get asked if im CS or if im ethiopian or if my father is arab! They see me speaking somali and still ask "somali baad tahay?" "CS miyaad tahay"? :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:
My cousin's exs were cs and all plus he looks like an eritrean somali

Some ask me if i am large and charge which is crazy to me old xalimos acting like that

General Asad

Some ask me if i am large and charge which is crazy to me old xalimos acting like that
Its the older somali women who do it. They deliberately behind something and watch you forever. Once you catch them they either a. argue with you and insist they know your qabiil and your father or b. Strike up convos that are inappropiate and weird. Never had a somali older man do that except to hit on me smh.

Its the older somali women who do it. They deliberately behind something and watch you forever. Once you catch them they either a. argue with you and insist they know your qabiil and your father or b. Strike up convos that are inappropiate and weird. Never had a somali older man do that except to hit on me smh.
Why are they hitting on you for sxb

General Asad

Why are they hitting on you for sxb
Idk maybe cause all the other men are doing it? Its weird because when i jokingly flirt back they freeze up and leave me alone. I just assume they are testing to see if i am somali or not? Weird all around. I use to see barkhad abdi around the 24 mall and he was so disgusting.

Trending